Chapter 39

*On the other hand, Namjoon wasn't feeling well as he wasn't able to talk to Dina for long. He calls Yoongi*

Namjoon: Hello Yoongi.

Yoongi: Hello bro what happened, are you alright?

Namjoon: Bro, I haven't talked to Dina for so many days, I don't like it. I don't feel good.

Yoongi: so you go to Dina and surprise her by going there.

Namjoon: bro but

*Yoongi thinks that it has been a long time since he went somewhere with Y/n, so he decided to go to Dina's village together with Namjoon so that Y/n will get a new natural environment and she will also be alright.*

Yoongi: Bro listen me and Y/n will also be coming together with you, we all will surprise Dina together.

Namjoon: Bro you both are best always with us.

Yoongi: Yes bro, you both have supported us so much, now it's our turn. Anyway, Y/n is sick, she hasn't gone anywhere since then. You do one thing and get your stuff ready, I tell Y/n. We will be leaving in the evening and will give a big surprise to Dina by reaching there in the morning.

*Namjoon becomes very happy after a long time that he will be able to see Dina and talk to her*

Namjoon: bro thank you for supporting me. I was not feeling good for so many days and neither saw Dina nor talked to her. Now I am feeling a bit better.

Yoongi: Bro, now hurry up we are also getting ready we will call you after getting ready ok bye hurry up.

Y/n: Who was it Yoongi?

Yoongi: Queen listen, we are going to Dina's village with Namjoon. Now in this way, Namjoon will also meet Dina and you will also feel good.

Y/n: but how will I go in this condition?

Yoongi: (Yoongi smiles a little) Crazy, go first, take bath and get ready, then we will go, I can't even go myself like this.

Y/n: Oh really(comes close to Yoongi) what did you say?

Yoongi: nothing.

Y/n: (Y/n puts her finger on Yoongi's lips) Don't say anything now muahahaha.

Yoongi: stupid girl your mom will come, you are not Full recovered yet.

Y/n: You are also crazy.

Yoongi: I have become crazy since the time I met you.

Y/n: are you not getting late now?

Yoongi: Sorry sorry I forgot, I am going. Get ready quickly, then we will go with you.

Y/n: Yoongi you are forgetting something

Yoongi: Okay queen, tell me what I forget.

Y/n: you did all the planning but who will take permission from mom and dad?

Yoongi: queen I remember, I was about to go to mom dad for asking permission.

Y/n: Well, you know everything since when are you so intelligent?

Yoongi: I have to be intelligent for you.

Y/n: hehe ok now go I have to get ready too.

Yoongi: ok queen.

*Yoongi goes to Y/n's mom and dad's room and knocks on the door.*

Yoongi: mom dad can I come in?

Y/n's mom and dad: Come on son why are you taking permission for?