6 !

I feel my stomach tighten and whole-body warm-up. I watch as Peter, Eli, and Dom. For some reason, all I can think about is being filled up. I whimper quietly to myself. I feel my dick press against my zipper getting unbelievably hard. I spend the next few minutes shifting as I get even hotter, to the point where I just want to take my clothes off.
"Now what should we do?" Dom asks as we finish all the work.
"You know what I want to do," I say harshly.
"Oh my god, Kyler what's up your ass today?" Peter asks finally having enough of my snide comments. I ignore him and Dom answers.
"He's frustrated. Sexually," He says whispering the last part as if I wouldn't hear him. I roll my eyes and Peter just laughs.
"What's that smell?" Eli asks.
"I think it's Kyler," Peter answers. Dom get's up and walks towards me, and all I can think about is jumping him.
"Kyler are you about to go into heat?"
"Maybe, I'm hot and horny," I mumble trying to press myself against him. Dom just lets me climb him, wrapping my legs around his waist, burying my head in his neck. I hear Eli and Peter whisper to Dom and then quickly leave.
"I'm sorry baby, I should've known you'd be starting your heat. Usually it doesn't kick in for a couple days. Let's go to my room," I relax against Dom as we carries me up the stairs. As he unlocks the door, I just continue to grind against him.
"Baby you need to calm down," Dom tells me.
"I'm trying, it hurts and just keeps getting worse." He lays me down on my back and takes all of my clothes off. He lays his clothed body over mine as he lays his hand pressed into my abs. The contact just makes everything ten times worse.
"Dom, I need you," I moan out.
"I'm right here," He soothes.
"No, Dom I need you in me. I grab at his shirt, pulling it over his head, then grab at his pants. He gets the hint and takes them off with his boxers in one swift motion. Without any prep or lube Dom plunges into me.
"Fuck you, you dick," I scream pushing on his abs. Dom just laughs and stops moving. He grabs my stiff member in his hand and strokes it as he stays still. I feel myself become close from just the stroking.
"Okay, you can move," I tell him. He pulls out before slamming back in. He continues at the insane rate.
"Fuck," I moan loudly as he flips me onto my stomach, wincing when he pulls out. Dom slips a pillow under my hips to get a better angle. I feel him pull my ass apart, as he lines himself up with my entrance.
"Oh my god," Dom moans as he pushes in. My mouth hangs open as no sounds come out.
"Holy fuck," I finally moan out after being incapable of speaking. Dom continues fucking me into the bed as I feel him hit the spot in me. I squeeze my eyes shut as my toes curl.
"I'm close," I moan.
"Me too." He continues his thrusting until I feel the pillow under me become wet. As i come down from my orgasm I'm surprised as Dom doesn't stop. He fucks his cum into my ass, causing my stomach to bulge a little. I just lay there, not able to form any words, overstimulated. I feel tears stream down my face, not from the pain but from the insane amount of pleasure. My vision begins to blur a little as I feel myself disconnect.
"Baby, are you okay?" Dom asks. I just nod, feeling that he filled me for a second time. I whimper as I feel him pull out, I'm satisfied when I feel something else slide in me, keeping me full.
"What is that?" I ask Dom confused.
"A butt plug. Remember what they teach us alphas?" I think about what we were taught.
"Oh yeah, keeping me full of your cum should subside the heat."
I think back to the health class they make all alphas take. I watch as Dom walks to the bathroom and comes out with a wash cloth. He wipes us both down, then turns his attention to my swollen hole.
"Lay on your stomach, I don't want any to come out." I comply, flipping to my stomach. I feel Dom slowly pull out the butt plug, causing me to moan loudly. He sets it on a towel on the bed and grabs the wash cloth. He slowly cleans my swollen hole, causing me to whimper and wither under him.
"If this is going to turn you on then I'll just stop. You can't take another round," He tells me sympathetically. I just nod and hold in my moans.
"Okay, all done," He says as he slips the plug back in.
"Baby, I hate to do this, but our families arranged a dinner to discuss the merge," Dom tells me, causing me to groan.
"How do you know?"
"Eli told me before him and peter left." I nod and stand up to get ready. I feel sore all over.
"Dom I don't want to go anywhere," I beg with a whimper. He walks towards me still naked.
"We just have to go and show our faces," He tells me pulling me in for a hug. 
"Won't they be able to smell you in me?" I ask nervously.
"Probably, but they know your in heat, and nobody would dare say anything," He assures me. I follow him to the closet and we both get ready in a comfortable silence.  I follow Dom through the house and out the front door to the truck. I watch as Dom climbs in the drivers seat ahead of me, and I slide into the passenger seat. Right as my ass hits the seat I let out the loudest moan I've ever heard. Dom smirks as I shift to stop the plug from massaging my prostate. After a few minutes of useless shifting I just except the pleasure.
"Mmm," I groan as I shut my eyes and start palming my errection.
"Dom, I'm close," I say after a few more minutes of me shifting forward and back.
"Baby take your clothes off so they're not soiled," He says, rubbing soothing circles on my thigh. I strip my underwear and pants off, only seconds before I finish. I let the liquid hit the floor.
"You better not be like this at my parents house."
"Who all will be there?" I ask after putting on my underwear and pants. I grab a napkin and begin cleaning up the floor.
"Well, you, your mom, your dad, my mom and dad, and my brother," He tells me. I nod as we pull up to his parent's house at the end of the pack borders.
"It looks like everyone is already here," Dom says, pointing at the many cars in the driveway. We both get out and clasp our hands together as we walk in.
"Hey boys," My mom says to us as we pass the kitchen where all the adults are working and talking. we both say quick hellos and head to the living room.
"Ew you both smell of sex," I hear Drew yell earning a punch from Dom.
"Shut the fuck up," I growl using my alpha voice. Unfortunately, since Drew has some alpha blood in him, my command didn't work.
"Did you just try to fucking use your alpha voice on me?" He shouts standing up. He's just as tall as me. Although we were always in the same grade, two years behind Dom, we never interacted at all. I'm beginning to see why.
"Alpha," I hear Dom say quietly knowing better than calling me baby when my authority is being threatened. Dom pulls my arm and lightly pushes me to the hallway.
"Be respectful. He still has rank over you," I hear Dom say to Drew who just rolls his eyes. I resist the urge to flip him off.
"Let's go up to my room," Dom suggests. I glare at Drew as Dom pulls me by my arm to his room.
"Dom, my stomach hurts," I tell him lifting my shirt as we lay on his bed. He rubs the small bulge, applying gentle pressure. I sigh in contentment as the pain goes away. We lay in a comfortable silence as he just rubs my stomach. We spend the next 20 minutes in this same comfortable position.
"Boys, food is ready," We hear my mom say after knocking on the door. Dom stops rubbing my stomach causing me to groan.
"Promise we won't be here long? I'm not even hungry. I full but I'm also like full." Dom looks at me confused.
"Like full from you, makes my stomach feel full, ergo making me not hungry," I explain.
"Okay, baby. We won't be here long," He promises, pecking my lips. I follow Dom out to the kitchen, sighing when I see I'm seated in between Dom and Drew.
"You've got to be kidding," I mutter not in the mood to deal with Drew. Dom leans over and switches our name places, leaving me between him and his mom.Everyone sits down, and it takes everything in me not to moan when I feel the plug massage my prostate. I see Dom smirk beside me. I just ignore him and shift so the pleasure stops. I spend the next hour just picking at my food, half listening to everyone talk. I'm pulled from my thoughts when the plug starts vibrating. I cough to stifle the moan. Nobody notices besides Dom who wears the smug grin on his face. In the moment I'm just grateful you can't hear the vibrating even with werewolf hearing. I drive my fist into Dom's leg. He snaps his head over and looks at me.
"Stop," I whisper seriously. He just rolls his eyes with a smile. I grab his thigh, squeezing it as the vibrations get more intense, making it harder to fight back the moans.
"You know what, Dom and I should get going. I'm not feeling the best," I tell everyone who just nod sympathetically. We walk out to the car, and the first thing I do is drop my pants. I reach back and pull the vibrating plug out. Not letting myself moan at the stretch. Feeling angry I throw it at Dom and pull my pants back up, not caring the my underwear is getting soaked in cum.
"Kyler what's going on?" Dom asks confused. I just ignore him and lean my warm flustered cheek against the cool window.
"Kyler," He tries to get my attention as we near his house. Still ignoring him, I get out and walk inside. Continuously replaying the situation in my head, I get more embarrassed which all turns to anger. Even though I'm angreier than I've ever been, I hurry to the bathroom, and strip out of my clothes, jumping into the shower. I don't bother to get my hair wet, and just wash my body and the plug. I press the clean plug against my used hole and push it in slowly, secretly loving the stretch. Once it's in comfortably, I wrap a towel around my waist and go to our room.
"Kyler what's your problem?" Dom asks as he sees me walk in.
"My problem? What's your problem?" I scream causing him to get more confused.
"I was already having a hard day and not feeling good, and you just had to make it worse didn't you. I told you stomach hurts, and next time when I say stop, I fucking mean stop," I say through gritted teeth.
"My stomach hurts ten times worse because I had to hold off the orgasm," I say as angry tears fall down my cheeks.
"What makes me even more mad is that no matter how mad I am at your right now, all I want is for you inside me."
"I'm so sorry Kyler. I didn't know you seriously wanted me to stop," He says walking to me and wiping my tears away.