12 !

I watch him shift under my gaze.
"Dom quit staring at me," He growls. I smile and look away. I watch the waitress walk up to us instead. She smiles at me, that I return kindly.
"What can I get for you sir?" She asks me, not even acknowledging Kyler. Oh no.
"I'll do the chicken," I say hoping Kyler doesn't notice her attitude towards him.
"And I'll have you stop looking at my boyfriend," Kyler says in a deadly sweet tone. He noticed. The waitress's face gets red and she quickly looks away, settling to stare at the table.
"I'll also have the chicken," He tells her with a smile, as if he didn't just snap at her. These mood swings will be the death of me. I stand up and tell him to scoot over in the booth. I slide in beside him, no longer across from him. I set my hand comfortingly on his thigh, gently squeezing.
"I love you so much," I assure him. He smiles and leans against me. From the corner of my eye I see him rest his hand on his still growing stomach.
"Oh I talked to the pack doctor and he wants you for a check up tomorrow morning."
"Okay. I appreciate you asking him," He tells me, snuggling closer into me. I wrap my arm around him, and let my hand rub soothing circles on his side. Within 10 minutes our food is placed in front of us.
"Me and Peter came up with a plan. Pretty much two groups attack at night. I figured tomorrow night because everyone's tired from today's training," He explains to me. I nod in agreement. We spend the rest of the date eating with some small talk here and there. When the check comes I insist on paying, much to his dismay. We start the ten minute drive home, but after a few minutes Kyler breaks the silence.
"I'm horny."
"When are you not? You're going to be a sex addict," I joke. I move my hand higher up on his thigh. Not liking my teasing, he grabs it and sets it on his dick.
"Better." I laugh at him. He presses down on my hand, palming himself with my hand. Every once in a while he lets moans escape. I smile at his pleasure at my hand. Kyler pulls me out when we get home, dragging me up to our apartment. Suddenly giving me control, I push him into the wall gently. I take off his clothes, barely breaking the heated kiss. Using my right hand I lift his left leg up, giving me better access. I let my left hand start probing at his well used hole. He moans as I rub the outside with a lot of pressure. I push just hard enough to not let my finger slip in. I can tell it's driving him insane. He ruts his hips forward trying to push my finger in. I just press my body against his to keep him in place. When he's least expecting it, I plunge my finger in, ripping a loud moan from his lips. I go at a fast pace, not bothering to slow down. He's a moaning mess by now. I add another finger, pushing them harder. He lets out the loudest moan I've ever heard.
"Found it," I tease, hammering into the spot nonstop.
"Fuck," He moans out. I watch as he comes, spilling on our stomachs. I don't slow down, just keep at the insane rate hitting his sensitive spot. I watch as Kyler's mouth hangs open but nothing comes out. I add a third finger and see his eyes practically roll back into his head.
"Fuck fuck fuck," He chants, over stimulated. I see him nearing his second orgasm so I speed up. He pulls on our stomachs again. I slowly pull my fingers out and he whines at the loss of pleasure. I drop his leg and carry him to the bed. I lay him down on his back, and press his legs back against his chest. Having prepped him enough I decide against lube and line myself up at his entrance. He eyes are hazy and dazed. I slowly push in and he withers under me.
"Mmmm fuck," He groans out. I keep at the slow pace until I bottom out. I pull out just about all the way, then snap my hips back against his. He moans so loud.
"Do that again," He demands, controlled by need. I continue the slow, harsh thrust for the next minute, loving the sound of his moans,
"You like that?"
"Fuck yeah Dom, keep going." I keep pulling out almost all the way then slamming back into him. I watch as tears of pleasure stream down his face. I keep at the same pace.
"I'm close," He whines. With that I switch it up. I start fucking him hard and fast. He comes instantly, me following suit.
"You okay baby?" I ask, checking on him.
"Yeah," He tells me while falling asleep on his back. I smile to myself and lightly brush my fingers through his hair. I lay down beside him and pull him to my chest. I hear his even breathing, indicating he's asleep. I think about our relationship. How at first he was nervous I would reject him. The first time mating. Finding out he's pregnant. Remembering the appointment I lean over and set my alarm. I feel Kyler shift next to me.
"Dom," He whispers.
"Are you awake?"
"Sure am."
"Will you go get me tortilla chips and ice cream from the kitchen?" He asks sweetly. I nod and throw the blanket off of me. I grab some shorts from the closet and walk out to the kitchen. I open the cupboard and search for the chips.
"Fuck," I mutter when I see we don't have any. Thankfully I know we have ice cream, due to Kyler's craving. I grab a spoon and head back to the bed.
"Here's the ice cream. We don't have any chips," I tell him.
"Oh okay. This should hold me over. I think I saw your keys on the coffee table," He tells me. I sigh and walk out the living room and spot my keys. I walk downstairs hoping to get lucky and find some in the pack kitchen. Of course I can't get that lucky. I search high and low but find no tortilla chips. I walk out to the garage and start the car. Groaning, I see it's almost two am. I drive to the nearest Walmart and quickly buy two bags of tortilla chips.
"Here," I say, throwing the bag of chips to him.
"Thanks," He tells me as he starts eating some of the chips. I grab the empty carton of ice cream and spoon. I throw the container away and throw the spoon in the sink.
"I really do appreciate it," He tells me with a kiss.
"Hey, I live to serve. Besides, I'm still working to make it up to you." He nods and eats one last handful of chips. I take the bag and put it in the kitchen with the other bag.
"You ready to go to sleep?"
"Yeah, but can't we just lay down and talk?"
"Course baby," I tell him with a smile.
"What are we going to name the baby?" I ask.
"I've always liked Cam. Boy or girl."
"Cam it is," I shoot back with a smile. Honestly loving the name.
"Are you excited about the baby?" He asks hesitantly. My heart tightens.
"Of course I am. You shouldn't even have to wonder. That's my fault. Just know, I love you and this baby more than life itself. I can't imagine living without you. I think it's literally impossible to. I can't imagine my life four months ago without you. I am never going to leave you again. It was the most stupid thing for me to do. It wasn't your fault yet I wanted revenge. Yes I left because I didn't know how I'd react because of how mad I was, but there was a small part of me that knew you'd be sad I left, and it almost made me happy. I wanted to get back at you, and looking back it scares me. But what scares me more is not changing. So just know I'm never doing that again, not only because of how bad it hurt you, but because I need to prove to myself that I'm changing." He smiles and nods at my proclamation.
"Goodnight Dom, I love you," He says.
"Goodnight baby," I say back, pecking his lips.