11 !

"Dom," I whine needy. He walks by and finishes putting the tools away.
"Baby, please wait. Just a minute," He tries to reason with me. My hormones get the best of me and I quickly walk over to him.
"I fucking swear to god Dom if you don't fill me in the next one minute i'll find something or someone else that can." I should've known not to say that, but at this point I would've gave anything to feel Dom fill me. Not even a second later I am thrown on the bed. My pants get pulled down so fast and in one swift motion Dom's hips meet my ass. My mouth opens to scream but nothing comes out. My jaw hangs slack as he continues to fuck me into the bed. I don't think anyone has ever been fucked this hard. I've heard stories about mates being afraid to have sex with their pregnant mates although it's ok, but Dom seems to already know that. My eyes roll back as I feel my climax near. I watch as white liquid coats my protruding stomach. I'm shocked as I begin to orgasm, because Dom doesn't stop or even slow down. He fucks he through my orgasm. Hard. He doesn't even stop as I come down from my high. I grab his arm roughly, feeling over stimulated. My eyes roll back as I feel another orgasm come on. This time I feel Dom come in me and him knot me. This reminded me of all the fun we had during my heat. I feel his cock get impossibly bigger. I just moan as he doesn't move. I can't seem to stop the continuous moan that leaves my lips. The knot finally stops growing when I feel his cock resting against my prostate.
"Ready for more baby?" Dom asks starting a fire in my stomach.

~~~~~~~

"Hey baby," Dom says huskily, in his morning voice that makes me want to jump him again. I feel him reach around and rub my stomach soothingly, to calm me down. All it does is make my mind get fuzzy with lust. I know Dom can see my obvious erection and I do nothing to hide it. Still sore from last night, I know that I need to calm myself. I force the dirty thoughts out of my mind, and force myself to get up.
"We have to talk to Peter and Eli to get updates from the last month." He nods at my statement. We both get ready in silence, still wore out. I shrug into some athletic shorts and one of Dom's sweatshirts, only having bathed a few hours ago. I think back to Dom practically carrying my sleeping body to the shower.
"Ready?" He asks, reaching his hand out for me to grab. I smile and grab his hand, letting him gently pull me behind him. It takes everything in me to not limp from the back pain.
"Who all knows you're pregnant?"
"Peter, my mom, and dad. And probably Eli because Peter has a big mouth," I answer with a laugh.
"When do you want to tell the pack?"
"Not until I'm showing. It's going to be so embarrassing."
"Why will it be embarrassing?"
"They're all going to know I'm the bottom," I whine, something I've been doing a lot of recently. He just puts his hand on my butt pushing me into the office, where Eli and Peter are waiting. My eyes land on Peter's neck that is littered with bites and red spots.
"Oh my god Peter. Were you eaten?" I ask as I grab his chin moving it side to side to give me a better view. Dom and Peter laugh as Eli looks proud.
"It's good to see you guys back together," Peter tells me. I smile and nod. We spend the next while catching up on all the pack business.
"Wait, they attacked us?" Dom asks, confused. I listen to the news.
"Yes, the rogues came to the border and unfortunately we lost some warriors. Including John," Eli tells Dom. Dom stands up, grabbing his computer from his lap. I watch in horror as his arm swings back.
"Fuck," He yells, launching the laptop into the wall right by the door. I flinch at the crash, subconsciously scooting away from him. He turns around with soft yet angry eyes. He sits back down beside me, I scoot close to him to silently offer comfort. He relaxes against my warmth.
"It was only days after you left. We already had the funeral. I tried linking you but," Eli says drifting off at the end. Dom nods.
"Thank you guys so much. For everything." We stand up and they leave, me and Dom sitting back on the couch together.
"We have to fight back. Get revenge," He clarifies.
"Yeah. Why don't Peter and I come up with a plan while you start training," I suggest.
"Kyler you're pregnant," He tells me appalled.
"Oh my god really?" I ask feigning surprise looking down at my pudgy stomach..
"I meant Peter and I plan it then you guys can follow through while I attend to the pack," I explain.
"Okay, Let's go, I have to start training in seven minutes. You and Peter can sit outside and watch." I nod reluctantly. As we walk outside I see a large group already waiting. I find a bench to sit on while Dom talks to Eli and Peter. I see Peter roll his eyes before marching over.
"Ugh apparently I don't get to train. How stupid," Peter rants to me.
"I was the one that decided that," I tell him, hiding a smile. His face drops as he gives me a death glare.
"I understand you can't train but why do you have to punish me?" He complains.
"Well I didn't want to plan it alone and I don't really know Eli," I explain. He just rolls his eyes with a smile. We start thinking of ways to attack as Dom and Eli start training, not ten feet from us. I black them out for the next twenty minutes as I talk to Peter, before were interrupted.
"Wanna be my partner?" I see a wannabe warrior from Dom's pack ask.
"No thanks," I say nicely before turning back to Peter.
"What do you think your too good to spar with me?"
"What? Of course not," I say with my forehead scrunched up.
"Or so you're scared," He accuses like there's no other acceptable reason for not wanting to train as his partner. I stand up getting pissed. This draws everyone's attention.
"You need to learn to accept your alpha," I grit out.
"Well our alphas a pussy," He snickers taking a threatening step towards me. He couldn't have said anything that'd would've pissed me off more. I roughly shove him off of me. I look up to see his arm cocked back with his fist raised. Before I feel the impact I see Dom in between us shoving his pack member to the ground. Dom punches him in the face roughly.
"Let this be a lesson," He shouts, addressing everyone.
"Don't question either of your alphas." Everyone turns back and continues sparring, leaving me, Peter, Dom, and the dumbass warrior who has blood leaking down his face.
"Apologize," Dom demands. He mumbles a halfass apology. I just roll my eyes and shoo him away.
"That was stupid," Dom says turning to me.
"He could've hurt the baby."
"I'm not defenseless. I'm an alpha and can take care of myself," I growl starting to feel threatened. Seeming to notice Dom presses his lips to mine. I lean against him, my hand raking down his naked torso. He pulls away then runs back to join Eli in demonstrating.
"So we attack during the night. We have two groups, one led by Dom and the other led by you and Eli. You guys come from different sides, while blocking your scents. Then we have three layers of attacks in each group. That way if they get through the first then there's two more chances," I recap. Peter nods in agreement.
"Sounds Solid. I'll tell Dom tonight that way we can skip training tomorrow so we're not worn out," I suggest.
"Sounds good. It's really good to have you back," Peter tells me, with a hug.
"It was scary seeing you like that for the month."
"Yeah. I'm just glad everything worked out, and Dom apologized. He realized how wrong he was and vows to do everything to make it up to me. How's everything with you and Eli? I heard you had your heat."
"Yeah. My heat was a bitch, but we're doing good. He's so sweet and protective. Always making sure he's not hurting me," He describes with a smile. I can't help but smile at his love drunk state.
"It's going to be so boring to have to sit out for training and attacks," I complain to him.
"But just think how worth it it will be," He says with the biggest smile.
"Yeah, do you think you'll ever have kids?"
"Probably, but not for a while. I'm taking advantage of all my free time with Eli," He tells me with a suggestive smirk. I pretend to gag, earning a laugh.
"Can you believe our life? Imagine if we were told four months ago that we'd be mated to guys and I'd be pregnant."
"Well I've actually known I was gay for a few years," Peter tells me with a laugh.
"What??" I ask totally flabbergasted.
"Yeah, I knew years ago, but I didn't really tell anyone. I knew I'd love my mate, boy or girl no matter what. So I thought I'd just wait. I knew no matter what I didn't want a boyfriend or girlfriend if they weren't my mate. I've always pitied those couples where then one finds their mate and leaves the other totally broken up. What's the point of dating someone almost knowing it's doomed?" He asks passionately.
"Wow, I can tell you're very passionate about this topic," I joke. He just lightly shoves me with a laugh.
"Well there's only ten minutes left of training. What are you and Dom doing for lunch?"
"I don't know. I think I'll make him take me on a date," I tell him, suddenly excited. He smiles at me. We sit in a comfortable silence for the next few minutes until I see Eli and Dom headed towards us. Peter and Eli walk back towards the house, feeling each other up the whole way.
"Will you take me on a date? It'd be a shame to give birth having never gone on a date," I joke.
"Baby you're not due for a few more months."
"So is that a no on the date?" I ask angry. I could give Dom whiplash with these mood sings.
"Of course I'll take you on a date," He assures me.