Chapter 7

Jennie's POV

Jennie's POV

After our meal daddy told mommy that she should go upstairs first because he will do something in his study.

Mommy protested at first but after daddy agreed to watch Tangled mommy went upstairs.

"Soo-Hyun don't forget the popcorn." Mommy reminded daddy.

"Of course, love. " Daddy answered.

As soon as we are sure that mom is out of sight the 6 of us went to daddy's study.

"Jennie sit in front of my desk." Dad demanded.

I sigh.

My sibling scattered inside the room. Dad look at me curiously.

"So. Cute dresses Jennie? Really?"

I roll my eyes.

"The f*ck do I know about shopping. All my clothes, mom bought it."

Dad nodded. "True." I can see my siblings also nodded seriously.

"Do you want me to accompany you to buy some big sister?" So-Hye ask sweetly.

I look at her and nodded "If it's no trouble."

"Honey do you even know where to buy?"

Daddy asked So-Hye.

"At the mall?" So-Hye replied.

"I thought that Walmart has everything." Jisoo ask.

"I don't want Jennie to buy my daughter in law cute dresses at Walmart Jisoo. That's not the "KIM" way." Dad scolded Jisoo.

"What's her name?" Hanbin curiously asked.

''Lisa Manoban." I said.

"Shit. Is she fucking smiling?" Taehyung gasp.

All five of them stare at my face.

"Yup she is. Look her right side of her lips. It lifts for like 2 millimeter." Hanbin observed.

All of them agreed. My family's insane.

"F*ck opposite really attracts. Her name is Lisa and her name is Jennie. How fitting" Jisoo said.

"Oh so if that's your point Jisoo then maybe your partner's name will be Satan or Lucifer since your name is Jisoo." Dad pointed out to Jisoo.

Jisoo touch her chest and gasp dramatically "You're right! Should I let the MIB search for people with names like that daddy?" Kim Soo-hyun the great CEO gave up and just bang his head on the table.

Daddy sigh and said "This weekend we will go to the mall and buy for Lisa. Understood."

"Aye aye captain!" My 4 younger sibling shouted.

My sibling started to list all the things that we were going to buy.

"Wait. What's her address Jennie?" Dad asks.