Chapter 31

Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

I am currently surrounded by beautiful creatures.

Jennie's family was out of this world. Like I said before, it was a crime to be ugly in this family.

My eyes unconsciously darts to all the doors that I can see. I've been waiting for police to barge in here to arrest me.

Crime: being ugly amongst ethereal people

I do believe that I am not ugly. All of us are beautiful but it is different if you are eating with people who are solid 10/10.

Uncle Seo-Joon's blonde family was really a stark contrast with Jennie's dark haired family.

"Precious." I was startled when Jennie nudge me.

I look up and saw her staring at me with bewildered expression.

"What is it Jen-jen?"

"You're not eating."

I furrow my eyebrows.

Instead of answering me, Jennie switch her gaze to my full plate.

I follow her gaze and realize that my muffins are still untouched.

"Why am I not eating Jen-jen?" I ask Jennie dumbly.

"How would I know the answer to that question precious?" She retorts back.

I nodded seriously. "You're right. You don't know the answer to everything. I think I should ask someone else."

"I don't-" I cut off whatever Jennie was saying. I cup her face and murmured. "It's okay Jen-jen. I understand."

"But-" I stop Jen by covering her mouth with my hand.

I roam my eyes and I decided to ask Jisoo. I think she is the smartest, so I'm sure she can answer my question.

"Jisoo." I called.

Jisoo looked at me, strange enough she immediately chew her food faster. She raise her finger as if to say 1 minute and drank a full glass of water.

She clear her throat first before she answered me.

"Yes Unnie?"

"Why am I not eating?" I ask.

Jisoo stare at for a moment.

"Well, I think you don't have an appetite right now and maybe you'll just eat later."

I clap excitedly and, in the process, I accidentally slap Jennie. I'll say sorry later. For now l am elated and points at Jisoo. "I am right. You are the smartest!"

"I know right?! I am so happy someone appreciates my brilliant mind! Come here Unnie let me hug you!" Jisoo exclaimed.

Who am I to decline a hug from Jisoo. I stood up but I was immediately back on my seat my when Jennie grabs my arm.