Chapter 18

Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

Today's the dinner with Jennie's family.

Am I scared?

Nope.

Am I worried that they'll not like me?

Nu uh. If Jennie and Soo-Hyun are nice I am sure the rest of his family is nice also.

I wore one of the dresses that Jennie gave me yesterday and partnered it with the cute kitten flats.

The shoes were so comfy.

I was waiting at the entrance of the shelter for Jennie. She made me promise that I should wait for her at the shelter.

I eagerly wait for her. She said 4pm and one of the volunteer told me it was 3:50pm already.

To pass the time I clean the tables on the cafeteria of the shelter.

I was busy that's why I did not know that Jennie already arrived. She saw me wiping one of the table.

"Lisa."

I look up and smiled brightly when I saw Jennie wearing her black hoodie and pants. I miss that hoodie.

I raise my finger to tell her 1 minute and return all the cleaning materials I used then I wash my hands properly.

I have no time to dry them so I run towards Jennie with my hands wet and raised to prevent the water to drip to my dress.

"I want to hug you but my hands are wet." I told Jennie.

Jennie just 'tsk'.

She hold my arm gently and said "Let's go precious. There are some tissue papers inside the car.

I follow her outside the shelter. I saw a sebring orange-colored car parked right outside the entrance.

 I saw a sebring orange-colored car parked right outside the entrance

I know it was illegal to park here.

Poor person whoever they are.

I was stupefied when Jennie went straight to the said car.