Chapter 44

Jennie's POV

"Are you ready?"

I look at my father and roll my eyes.

"We should have unleashed Jisoo and Taeyhung instead. It will saves us a lot of time." I said.

This time it was my father's turn to roll his eyes.

"Your siblings will not only destroy this house but also the whole neighborhood. Imagine the cost of the after effects. I don't think we can fool the police on that one."

I raise my eyebrow. "As if the government will intervene with your business. Let's be real for a second daddy. What's your body count?"

"Will the hit I ordered included?" Daddy ask.
I shrug my shoulders.

"No. Just the one you personally attend.!"

I suspect my father whacked at least 50 people at the latest personally. You really don't reach his untouchable status clean. At this point he can create his own mafia. Thank God he didn't, at that situation Jisoo will really be uncontrolled.

"I humor you. Including the one I ordered, maybe tripled or quadrupled of the total you are thinking right now." Daddy said nonchalantly.

I unconciously step back from my very own father.

My father chuckles quietly when he saw me steps back away from him.

"It's killed to be killed Jen. I may not lead a sindicate but it doesn't mean I know some of them. They know not to do their activities near my businesses. It's not like I kill without reason. Trust me most of those people are notorious criminals. I don't kill innocent people but it depends on the outcome of this meeting." Daddy said darkly.

"You mean precious might become an orphan after this meeting." I concluded. Daddy smiles sinisterly.

"I promised Lisa that I will avenge her after all."

When??

"Let's go." Daddy finally said.

We went up the stairs leading to the boring old brown colored door of this house.

Daddy knocked twice and we heard a muffled sound to the other side.

The door was opened by an older brown eyed woman with red hair in a bun not as bright as precious, pasty colored complexion, she has that pinch face like a harpy.

She's wearing a yellow blouse partnered with a white long skirt and pearls on her neck and ears.

Her feet was clad in a flat yellow shoes.
She was looking at us in surprise.

"May I help you?"

"Goodmorning. I am Kim Soo-hyun. I believe my secretary informed you of my visit."

I am sure uncle Scott was already enjoying his retirement for 6 years already so I don't know who's secretary my father was talking about.
This harpy woman smiled widely. I can see her resemblance to precious now. Their smile was the same.

"Come in! Come in! I indeed recieve the call of your secretary Mr. Kim!"

She let us in and I was surprise. The house was bigger than expected. I don't recall precious metioning that her family was well off.

The inside was painted in beige. Furnitures are in white and grey colored.

Flowers everywhere.

"Please sit. My husband will come down in a minute for the mean time I'll serve some refreshments and snacks."

My dad and I sat at one of the sofa facing a wide staircase.

A few moments later, a man wearing a dark blue long sleeves tucked in a black slacks, wearing a formal shoes went down.