Chapter 43

Lisa

After our stint at the jail, I expect Jen Jen to scold me within the inch of my life.

She will surely kick me out of their house and return me back to the shelter. I am already conditioning myself to not cry and I already decided to leave everything she gave to me behind.

I kept all my things. It doesn't bother me leaving all those things that she gave me, the most Important thing was the memories we made in just the short time that we are together.

I'll  cherish those memories forever.
Instead of kicking me out like I expected, Jen Jen dedicates the next few days  to pamper me.
She personally massage my whole body. I thought it will relax me but it did the opposite. It wounds me up. I don't know why but I felt frustrated.

Flashback

After the massage I change my clothes, I went out of our bathroom and I look at Jennie.

"What do you think precious? Did you become relax?" I shook my head.

Jennie's expression fell.

Jen Jen started to rant.

" I am sorry precious! I knew I should have retrain myself before I massaged you. I promise precious, next time it will be much more relaxing."

I raise my hand in panic and wave it to Jen Jen's face.

" No! you misunderstood! I Love it! I really do! I Just don't know why I felt frustrated Jen Jen. I think you miss a part of my body but I don't know what." I explained.

Jen Jen was smirking once I was done explaining.

She bends down to my level and cups my face gently.

"I'll massage that place thoroughly everyday once we are married precious."

I look at Jennie suspiciously. "Promise? "

She nodded and kiss my lips. "I promise precious."

I nodded excitedly. "Yey!"

Jennie shooks her head and laugh."You're so innocent precious."

End of flashback

After the massage, Jen Jen cooked for me. I am really not that surprise that she can cook. She mentioned that Soo-hyun made sure that all of them  knows how to cook.

Soo-hyun and Go Eun really raise all their children properly.

Jen Jen and her siblings are all respectful to everyone.

Now, I am inside the library. I don't even know why I am here.

Books, any paraphernalia with letters and I have a mutual  understanding that we don't want to see each other.

I roam around the multiple book cases around me. Jen Jen's family really loves to read.

"Lili are you here?!" I heard Go Eun shouts from somewhere.

I peer in between the spines of the books.
I saw Go Eun wearing a flowy yellow dress that reached to the floor. She's barefoot. I bet Soo-hyun did not see Go Eun yet. I can imagine him running around the house holding Go Eun's slipper looking for her.

"I am here!" I answered while walking towards Go Eun.

Go Eun smiled brightly when she saw me. Once I stops in front of Go Eun, I was surprise when she suddenly hugged me.

I hugged her back even if I don't know the reason why she is hugging me. "Why are you hugging me?" I ask.

Go Eun released me from her motherly hug and smiles. "I just felt like it. Is it wrong to hug my daughter?"