1. New school.

I woke up to my alarm beeping and yelling

I woke up to my alarm beeping and yelling. I groan at the feeling of that I have to go to school today, a new school. I moved the blankets to the side, my feet touched the cold floor.

"Why God" I said to myself sometimes there be those moments that I would wish Jesus came back. This is one of those moments.

I started to walk to my bathroom at my new house. It was way bigger then my old one. You should've of seen my face I found out that I was getting my own bathroom. I finally wont be sharing a bathroom with a little brother.

"Lia Mom said you have 30mins to get ready or you be walking to school" Ty said banging on my door.

I got ready for the day and did light makeup. I'm not a professional but it's good enough.

My old school wore uniforms so I didn't have to worry about about planning outfits everyday, but this school has no uniform. And coming for a girl who can't dress I'm stressing..... A LOT.

A/n ( who has time to describe the outfit

A/n ( who has time to describe the outfit. Not me😜)

"This outfit is nice" i said looking at my outfit in the mirror. Lucky I got my hair done over the weekend so didn't have to do anything.

I went downstairs to go eat breakfast. Then went of to school with my little brother who's in the tenth grade.

"I fucking hate school" he said in the passenger seat in my car. I have to drive his annoying ass to and back home, but he keeps me company so I don't mind.

"That makes two of us" i sighed. We made it to school, I was glad that we found parking not to far away from the school.

"We need to find the office to our schedules" he said i nodded.

"You have to talk you need to stop being shy." he said

"Dude I talk I'm spoken too and I'm not shy. It's just some people are a waste of time to waste my energy" i said he rolled his eyes. We made it to the office and I can say this school is so big.

"Bye see you after school" I say to Ty and went to find my locker.

I opened my locker and started to my stuff away.