9. Can you be mine?

Delilah and Alexander helped me pick and outfit

Delilah and Alexander helped me pick and outfit. I'm wearing a short black dress with matching heels and bag.

I'm glad my parents are not home this weekend because of something I don't know. Can you imagine my African parents finding a boy at their door taking out their teenager daughter out.

My I had to pay my siblings to not say anything to my parents.

"Wow lia you look amazing give us a spin." Delilah said on face time with me and Alexander.

"Damn I make you one lonely girl." Alexander said looking at me up down on face time.

"Shut you man hoe," Delilah

"I don't relationships but for Lia anything." He said licking his lips.

"Yeh yeh." I said

"Oh don't forget to lock it up tonight." Delilah said

"And You call me a hoe." Alexander said with a bitter look on his face.

"Guys if I do he will be my first real kiss." I said fixing my jewellery.

"Awe that's so cute."

"Lilah she growing up so fast it felt like I met you like two ago." Alexander said wiping his fake tears.

"But you did though." I said laughing

I heard a car pull up in the driveway. I look at the window, it's him.

"Guys he's here."

"And remember seal it and feel it." Delilah

"Welcome to the hoe life." Alexander said

"Thank you guys I'm kinda nervous." I said and we said our goodbyes.

I went down stairs., my siblings were in the living watching tv.

"So how do I look." I said turning around.

All three of them look at each and laughed.

"You like a dork." Nicole said.

"All of y'all are going to hell."

"No I'm a child of God." She said

"But you're a little rat. But I'm leaving" I said.

I went outside, Gabe was leaning against his care with flowers.