20. Are you for real?

One year later

One year later.......

I'm in my second year of college. Life is good grades are football is going fantastic. Last year my parents loved that I brought Amelia to my mother's birthday party, she wants me to bring her again.

Amelia and I talk but we are not together. I do miss her a lot.

I knocked on her apartment, and when the door opened it was Mike shirtless. Yuck... Anywho

"Hi Mike how are you doing," I said

"I'm doing fine and you," he said

"Great. I want to talk to Amelia." I said

"Yeah, she'll be out in a second." He just stood there looking at me.

"Are you going to move so I can go in?" I said.

"Oh yeah." He moved to the side

I've been many times, things look different.

"Did they re-decorate," I asked?

Talking about Amelia, Delilah and halfway through last year Tayla also moved in.

"Yeah we did and why are you here?" Amelia said walking out of her room.

"I can't see my dearest friend Amelia," I said, I sat on the couch and put my legs on the coffee table.

"You only come here for favours or snacks/ food." She sat and put her legs on my lap. Mike came out of the bedroom full-clothed thank you, god. I didn't want to see his titties anymore.

"Ight I'm going." He said and gave us a look.

"Okay, Byeeee." Amelia and I said in unison, he just rolled his eyes and walked out.

"So what brings you here to my humble abode?" She asked.

"Your so crony."

"Just shut up and answer the damn question."

"Damn my bad ."

"So my parents want you to come to my mother's birthday party again, just like last year," I said

"Why me always."

"Believe it or not you're the girl, my parents only like," I said

"What happened your hoes."

"What the thing you say "They can't compete where they cant compare PERIOD." that's what you said," I said

"That's a fact," she said