3. The party and the blonde worm

It was Saturday, I'm at Gabes house helping him set up for the party

"Amelia we are done you can use my bathroom to get ready for the party" he said.

We walked in his house and I felt his friends watching us go upstairs. Agh boys are so weird.

"Here we are" he said.

"Thank you" i said patted his chest. He gave me a a cheeky smile like always and walked out.

I took a shower and got changed into a yellow bikini with a skirt cover thing.

There was a knock the door, I opened it. It was him in his swimwear and a large shirt. I just stood in front of the mirror looking at myself. He went behind me examining my body and leans down to my ear.

"Look beautiful" he said his large hand went to my thigh and up to my waist. The other grab my hair, making my lean for more his Touch. He placed wet kisses on my shoulder, moved to my neck and finding my sweet.

"Gabe ah" I feel my body heats up. He turns me around and lifts on the counter, he placed his hands on my waist.

"We should go before something happens" i said leaving his lips.

"What" he pecks me more making me giggle.

"Do you know I really like you and I like to get to know you like outside of school" he said his hands were next to my thighs.

"My feelings are the same way" I said, I put my hands on his cheeks he sinks into them.

"I'm taking you on a date" he said

"Oh you asking or telling me" I tilted my head and messed up his hair.

"I'm asking you" he said blushing.

"I'm making mr playboy blush" i said pinching his cheeks and swats my away, I laughed at his actions.

"Forget" he said moving away from me.

"I'm sorry come back" I felt bad.

"So what you think" he said touching my thighs.

"I would love too" i said he beamed with joy.