15. You not serious?

It's been a week since the accident happened

It's been a week since the accident happened. I tried to talk to Gabe every day but he doesn't want to talk.

It's our last cheer practice we have our last game on Friday night.

"Alright, guys thank you for a great year I hope you guys do well in the future bye." Our cheer coach said.

We started walking to the change rooms but I saw Gabe laying on the bleachers he was probably tired from football practice.

"You should talk to him," Delilah said nudging me.

"You think."

"Yeah go I wait for you, and I'll drop you home." She said walking to the change rooms.

I walked towards the bleachers but didn't go up. I looked at him.

"I can feel you staring." He said, he removes his arm from his face.

"Hi, Gabe."

"Hi, Amelia what do you want."

I just looked at him this is the first time he spoke to me In over a week.

"Are you going to stay down there or come sit next to me?" He said and sat upright. My head shook no.

"I'm coming," I said walking up to the bleachers. I sat near him.

"Come here." He pulled me closer. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Um, Gabe sorry what happened at the party but it wasn't my fault at all," I said turning my head to him.

"It wasn't." He said

"Yeah."

"Can I tell you a fun fact that's bits so fun?"

"I like when you tell me fun facts."

"Did you know you hurt me?." He said looking at me.

"No." I shook my head I should've seen this coming.

"Well, you did."

"Well it wasn't my fault I was under the influence. So it took me a moment or two to realise what was going on okay it's like I knew he was going to kiss me." I said so fast.

"Well you did kiss and it looked like you enjoyed it took." He said letting go of me. He pushed me away and stood up.

"Gabe it wasn't like that," I said standing up.

"I think we should break up." He said

"Gabe what over a kissed that happened when I was drunk and had no control over," I said I feel tears coming up.

"We are over Amelia Isla-Mae Lawson you cheated." He said.

He grabbed his duffel bag and pushed me. He started to walk down the bleachers