Part 16

In the dark private cinema, two people and a cat are looking at the horror film with their own thoughts.

Jiang Zimo didn't really see it. He didn't really like this type of film. He just wanted to take the opportunity to let Si junduo comfort him. But now Si junduo's mind is obviously on the cat in his arms. Jiang Zimo's eyes are half of the time, thinking that he has to do something. Otherwise, isn't this opportunity wasted?

He was thinking about whether to pretend to be scared. He took the opportunity to approach Si junduo. The next second, he heard a shrill cat cry. Jiang Zimo turned his head and saw the orange cat, who was just sitting on Si junduo's leg and shaking his beard. At this time, he got into Si junduo's arms with his head closed to his chest. The cat's head seemed to be shaking.

Wen Mingyi is really shaking. Tianlalu, it's too scary just now! This horror film is really a bit fierce. No wonder it had a good reputation before. It scared him to death! He leaned against Si junduo and pawed on his arm. He just wanted to ask his brother if that scene had been taken? It made him afraid to look.

Si junduo didn't expect that he would be scared by the horror film when he was so big. He immediately felt funny and thought that the kitten he was holding on to was cute. So he touched him and said in a low voice, "I can't see it. I'm so timid."

Who is so timid! Wen Mingyi's dissatisfied meow a few times, he is bold, OK! It's all because this movie is too scary. I don't blame him. It's the horror movie that moves first! And he's a cat now! Isn't a cat easily frightened?! Wen Mingyi shook his beard angrily, raised his paw and patted him as a warning.

As a result, every time Jiang Zimo tried to pretend to be frightened, he was really frightened. As soon as he leaned towards Si junduo, he felt that he had met a soft object - Wen Mingyi was on Si junduo's shoulder, looked at him angrily, and even raised a paw.

Jiang Zimo

At that moment, Jiang Zimo forgot that he was still in the fear of being frightened.

After watching a movie like this, Jiang Zimo and Si junduo didn't talk much. However, Wen Mingyi was already paralyzed in Si junduo's arms. He just felt tired, physically and mentally. The movie is testing his psychological endurance, Jiang Zimo is testing his physical agility, he is just a new little orange cat, do you want to be so difficult!

After watching the movie, it's more than 11 o'clock. It's hard to take a taxi at this time. Jiang Zimo takes the initiative to ask Si junduo to send him home. Si junduo doesn't refuse. Wen Mingyi instantly picked up his spirit. At the moment when Si junduo opened the car door, he rushed out of his arms and landed on the co pilot steadily.

Jiang Zimo opened the co pilot's door and saw orange cat, who had been against him all night, looking up at him, with pride and disdain in his eyes.

Si junduo noticed their side and said to Jiang Zimo, "you sit in the back."

"You spoil the cat too much." Jiang Zimo dissatisfied with holding the door, "he a cat also dominates a seat ah."

Si junduo didn't speak, while Wen Mingyi snorted and raised his head triumphantly! My brother, don't spoil me, spoil you? Give up! As long as I live one day, I am his favorite! It's not your turn!

Wen Mingyi moved back, leaned on the back of the chair and sat upright, not giving Jiang Zimo any space to squeeze in.

Jiang Zimo see this, also had to open the door of the back seat, sat in the back.

Si junduo started the car and planned to send Jiang Zimo home first. Along the way, Jiang Zimo finally found the topic and chatted with Si junduo. Because Si junduo was driving, Wen Mingyi didn't dare to make too much noise. He just meowed occasionally to remind Si junduo that he was still there. Don't forget to promise himself. Si junduo sent the people to the gate of the community, and said in a warm voice, "here you are."