Part 77

"When did he become a star?" Wen Wei asked.

"I can't define that either." Si junduo said, "he participated in the draft in June, but he didn't officially start shooting TV series until October."

"He also made TV series." Wen Wei was surprised. "Did it go on? If not, when?"

"It should be broadcast fast. It seems that it was broadcast fast that day."

When song Shuhan heard Wen Mingyi and the TV play, she immediately raised her hand and said, "it's fast. Two days ago, there was a movie. It was broadcast on March 9. Because it's a modern play, the post production of the play is relatively fast. No accident, we can see it next month."

Si junduo simplified the passage and told Wen Wei.

Wen Wei hears the speech, again good strange way, "that clearly today is to do what, I just met should be his agent, he today is what work, looks like is not to shoot TV or movie."

"It's shooting magazines." Si junduo said.

Wen Wei can't help but say "ah," magazine

"Yes."

"What's good for a magazine, and which one"

Si junduo didn't know. He only looked at Song Shuhan and asked her, "do you know what magazine Mingming is shooting today?"

Song Shuhan nodded, "what was revealed before was the possibility of 80."

Si junduo relayed this sentence to Wen Wei.

Wen Wei smell speech, slightly nodded, "still OK, OK, then you drive, I don't disturb you."

"Well."

Si junduo hangs up. Song Shuhan asks him, "does Wen Mingyi's mother know that he is a star?"

"It should be." Si junduo said.

"Then shall we tell him?" Song Shuhan a red star to her little brother, "before he also specially asked me not to say."

"Nothing." Si junduo said with a smile, "I'll tell him later that it can't be concealed, and"

Si junduo takes a look at Song Shuhan, "Mingming is actually waiting for them to find out. He hopes they can find out."

Song Shuhan nodded at ease, "this way, that's good."

As they spoke, the airport arrived. Si junduo stopped the car by the side of the road, got out of the car and helped her get the suitcase.

"Thank you." Song Shuhan said politely.

"Come next time you have time."

Song Shuhan nodded, "OK."

She waved to Sgt. Sgt. Sgt. Sgt. Sgt. Sgt. Sgt. Sgt. Sgt. Sgt. Sgt. Sgt. Sgt. Sgt. Sgt. Sgt. Sgt. Sgt. Sgt. Sgt. Sgt. Sgt. Sgt. Sgt.

She's full of expectation when she comes and joy when she goes back. It's really a good trip. Song Shuhan thinks that she likes both the people and the scenery here. Si junduo saw that she had entered the airport, so he got on the bus again and drove back.

Sitting in the nanny's car, Wen Mingyi flipped through previous issues of magazines.

"Which photographer am I?" he asked.

"Liu en." Cheng Lu replied.

Wen Mingyi flipped through several magazines and found that there were not many photos signed by Liu en, and the few of them looked ordinary and not shocking.

"This magazine didn't have you. Last time you got angry because of disaster relief, they contacted me. But because it's a front-line men's magazine, it's decided to shoot many celebrities before. When it comes to you, it's Liu en. "