Part 104

After coming out of the hospital, both of them felt a little heavy. Wen Mingyi always thinks about Si junduo, who lived in the past. Si junduo is not consciously worried about whether this kind of thing will happen to Wen Mingyi.

Under the influence of this kind of emotion, two people in this night embrace and sleep kiss, more intense than before. Si junduo hugs him, kisses him, and moves his hands at the same time. For the first time, he feels that it is not enough, but it is not enough. He wants to really own Wen Mingyi, want to integrate with Wen Mingyi, want to imprison Wen Mingyi in his arms, and want to completely possess him.

His kiss became more intense, leaving one mark after another on Wen Mingyi.

When they were finished, the priest turned on the light and kissed him with the light, only to find the red mark on his shoulder and neck.

"Does it hurt?" Si junduo touched the kiss mark on his shoulder.

Wen Mingyi shook his head, leaned on him and said, "I'm not the prince of peas. It doesn't hurt."

Si junduo felt guilty. "I'm too excited today. I'll pay attention next time."

Wen Mingyi raises his head and kisses his chin. He bends his eyes and asks, "what should you pay attention to? Do you leave no trace?"

Si junduo nodded.

Wen Mingyi doesn't think it's necessary, "I don't shoot now, and other people can't see it. It's OK."

"Moreover," Wen Mingyi said vaguely, looking at Si junduo, "don't you want to leave a mark on me?" he slightly propped up, close to Si junduo's ear, kissing each other's ear bone, and whispered, "I actually like it."

Si junduo, who was teased by him, turned around on the spot, put the man in his arms and kissed his lips.

Wen Mingyi laughs unconsciously. Si junduo is always rational, sometimes even too rational, so he likes the way that sensibility conquers rationality when Si junduo's emotion is moving. Only he can see such a Si junduo, and it belongs to him.

From the last life to this life, he was the favorite of the priest.

He could not help rubbing his neck and whispered, "it's very kind of you."

He looked up at Si junduo in a light judo tone. "I must have done a lot of good things before. That's why I met you."

Si junduo smiles, pinches his face and embraces him in his arms. "I should be the one who has done a lot of good things," he says, "otherwise, I can't meet you since I was a child."

Wen Mingyi smiles, hugs him and chats with him.

When Wen Mingyi is sleepy and ready to go to bed, Si junduo habitually looks at his mobile phone, but stops to turn off the light in surprise.

"Don't you turn off the lights yet?" Wen Mingyi asked him.

Si junduo looked at him and handed him his mobile phone. Wen Mingyi took it and saw that 00:24 was clearly displayed on the screen.

Wen Mingyi is shocked, "it's past 12 o'clock"

"Yes."

"But I'm not a cat or a dog." He didn't understand. Si junduo is not very clear, "maybe the time has been adjusted."

With that, he got out of bed, looked for the camera, turned on the night mode, and then returned to bed.

"Go to bed first. I'll turn on the camera and watch it tomorrow."

Wen Mingyi nodded, his heart full of curiosity.

That night, Si junduo had a dream. He dreamed that the time would turn back and he would return to the days after Wen Mingyi's freshman year. Wen Mingyi looked at himself, sarcastically, and said more and more words.