Part 92

"You know I'm your brother?" He laughs instead of angry.

Wen Bo instinctively felt that he was in danger and said, "brother, you said that, but you are my brother!"

"My brother is not as important to you as Jiang Zimo, is he?" Wen Su sneered, "it's amazing. Wen Bo has learned to hold people with money! My father and I worked hard to support the company and earn money just for you to hold Jiang Zimo! "

"It's not bad for my family. Besides, my investment is to make more money at that time." Wen Bo retorted.

Wen Su was angry instantly, "you dare to talk back! Where are you now? Come back to me now

Wen Bo didn't want to go back so early. He discussed with him, "I'll go back in the evening."

"I say now is now, Wenbo. I tell you that if you don't show up in front of me in an hour, the investment in this film will be suspended immediately!"

Wen Bo Xin next tight, quickly pacify his brother, "OK, OK, I'll go back now, OK! But one hour is impossible. I'm out of town now, and it will take me more than an hour to fly! "

Wen Su looked at his watch. "It's 10 o'clock. Before 2 p.m., if I don't see you at home, you don't have to go home."

Wen Su finished and hung up.

The assistant stood beside him and whispered to him, "I just received a call from the person in charge of Pingsheng group, saying that I have signed a contract with Si, and I will cooperate again next time."

"Do you need him to say it now!! The news has long been clear! Si junduo is playing very well. His younger brother, Lin guanxuan, is changing people. He will wait until the last moment to let them tell us! It's not a loss at all

Wen Su gnaws his teeth, but due to his own side, he can only blame Jiang Zimo for his dissatisfaction. In the final analysis, without Jiang Zimo, there would be no such things. Jiang Zimo! This is a real disaster!

He stood up and said to his assistant, "I'll talk about it tomorrow." then he put on his coat and walked out of the office.

When Wen Bo got home, Wen Su had been waiting for him for a long time.

Wen Bo saw that his face was not very good. He walked over carefully and called, "brother."

Hearing Su Chen's voice, "sit down."

Wen Bo sat down trembling.

Wen Su looked at him and said in a low voice, "originally this time, I should have been on the plane."

Wen Bo didn't understand why he suddenly said this, so he had to follow him and ask, "why didn't you go?"

"Because of cooperation, I was cut off." Wen Su calms down.

Wen Bo was shocked, "who dares to cut off our family?"?! So shameless

"You don't know how to be shameless?" Wen Su was surprised and said, "I thought you had no face for a long time."

Wen Bo

Wen Bo was dissatisfied, "how can you say that to me?"" Since you know that it's shameless to cut people off, why do you want to cut people off? " Wen Su said that he couldn't suppress his anger and yelled at him, "do you know how many nights I didn't sleep well for this cooperation! Last year, because of you, our company didn't cooperate with us and our competitors. Half a year! How much business has Linghe robbed us! Can't you see that the profit of literary style is declining year by year? "

"It's not easy for me to talk about cooperation with Hesheng, but it's good for you. Any decision you make will break my plan! Haven't you had enough lessons from last year?! Even if you don't eat enough! Can you use your head, if others hit you, I can not help you? In the same way, if you move Wen Mingyi, can Si junduo look at it and ignore it? "