EXTRA 3

Wen Mingyi's "flower world" was released very late, and it didn't release until October, catching up with the schedule of the 11th gear. Wen Mingyi finally ended his leisure time, picked up his work again, and followed Zhao Wangyu to the whole roadshow publicity.

When the movie premiered, he sat under the stage and looked at himself on the screen, feeling real and unreal.

As one of the top directors in China, Zhao Wangyu's eyes naturally focused on the film. Part of it is about him, the other part is about the actors.

"Director Zhao, why did you choose Wen Mingyi as the man of the play at that time?"

"Director Zhao, are you satisfied with Wen Mingyi's performance? During the cooperation, is there anything that impresses you

"Director Zhao, what kind of film are you going to make next?"

"Director Zhao, do you have any requirements for the box office? How much box office do you expect the film to reach in the end? "

Zhao Wangyu is not interested in most of these questions. He is only interested in the questions about Wen Mingyi, because he only chooses the questions related to Wen Mingyi to answer.

"I chose Mingming because I like him very much. Wen Mingyi is an excellent young actor. All along, she has a good public image, good acting skills and good reputation. It can well represent the image of this generation of young actors. The film industry needs fresh blood. The older generation of actors and directors will grow old, so we need to constantly add fresh blood to make the industry prosperous. Wen Mingyi is a good fresh blood, so I chose him as the actor of my play. I also hope that the young actors will work hard and perform well. "

"The performance, you've all seen the movie, it's really good. I like him very much. In the words of current netizens, I'm Mingming's father, ha ha. " Zhao Wangyu said with a smile.

Wen Mingyi stands aside and covers his face crazily in his heart. He can only smile awkwardly and politely.

After several interviews, the reporter also found that in addition to film related, Zhao Wangyu likes to talk about Wen Mingyi related, so his questions are also close to these two aspects.

Wen Mingyi reminds him privately, "you should pay attention to the influence. You are the leader. What do you praise me all the time?"

Zhao Daozhen said, "my son! Why can't I boast! What's more, you are really good at acting. If Dad says, "in the future, you will play less youth idol dramas and more dad's movies."

Wen Mingyi looked at him and said, "director Zhao, you've made a movie every two or three years. I'm afraid I'll starve to death waiting to play your movie."

"Dad can recommend other directors to you. I'll have a party in a few days. You can go with me."

Wen Mingyi quickly refused, "it's not necessary. Go yourself."

"You don't want to?"

Wen Mingyi nodded, "I don't want others to know our relationship."

Zhao Wangyu worried, "Mingming, when will you be willing to admit our relationship in public?"

"Wait till I get the prize." Wen Mingyi said casually.

Zhao Wangyu felt that there was hope. "I not only submitted the golden laurel Award for this film, but also submitted it to the three major international film festivals. I think there should be no problem with the award. Don't forget what you said when you get there." Wen Mingyi:???

Wen Mingyi thinks that his father is too high on him. It should be no problem for him to win the film award. But as a new film maker, he has to stay for a few years to get the award.