Part 44

"You know I'm busy." Si junduo laughed, "since you know, why do you want to make trouble for me?"

When he said this, the smile on his face disappeared, replaced by the indifference in his eyes.

Wen Bo and Jiang Zimo were stunned.

"What are you talking about?" Wen Bo is puzzled.

Jiang Zimo also said, "junduo, have you misunderstood something? How can Wen Bo get you into trouble? "

"Yes." Wen Bo looked at him discontentedly, "did someone say something to you? To stir up the relationship between us. "

Si junduo chuckled and looked at him with an indifferent look. "Have you forgotten what you've done recently? Or do you think that no matter what you do, I won't know? "

Wen Bo was surprised and thought of Xu Jingjie and Wen Mingyi in the next second.

Si junduo sighed, "we really haven't seen each other for a long time. You seem to have forgotten what I care about and what I don't care about." When he said that, he looked up at Wen Bo. "Do you remember what I care about?"

Wenbo was silent.

Seeing this, Jiang Zimo quickly eased the atmosphere and said, "junduo, no matter what Wenbo has done, he must not have done it on purpose. We are all friends. Don't care too much about some things. May I apologize for him? "

Si junduo turned to look at him, "you seem to have forgotten that we are not friends for a long time. I told you before that we should not go back to each other."

Jiang Zimo was a little embarrassed for a moment. After hearing this, he said, "what's wrong with Si junduo? I don't care if I'm an adult and still play the game of breaking up with you. I've already forgiven you. You still have to say that. "

"Just tell the truth."

"That's enough!" Wen Bo said angrily, "you know Xiao Mo doesn't like you to say this kind of words, you still have to say it!"

Si junduo sneered, "then you know I don't like to be bullied by others. How dare you find someone to embarrass him?"

Wen Bo's words were blocked by his words.

Jiang Zimo quickly refuted for Wen Bo, "he didn't mean it. Really, junduo, don't be angry."

"He didn't mean it. Did you mean it?" Si junduo asked him, "do you mean to let Wen Bo see your pity and gather his resentment on Wen Mingyi to vent his anger for you?"

Jiang Zimo couldn't believe it. "How can you think that?"

"Then tell me, if it has nothing to do with you, why does Wen Mingyi feel embarrassed by the fair? If it's not for your sake, what else can he do? "

"Why does someone go to embarrass Wen Mingyi and have something to do with me or Wen Bo?" Jiang Zimo argued for himself, "can't it be Wen Mingyi who has offended someone, so others don't like him and embarrass him? We all know what kind of character he has. It's perfectly normal for him to offend people with that kind of character! "

"Yes." Wen Bo was no longer silent. "Did Wen Mingyi tell you that I had to find someone to embarrass him? As you know, he never likes Xiaomo. Maybe that's why he deliberately framed us in order to stir up the relationship between you and Xiaomo and between you and me. "" Yes, junduo, think about it. You and Wenbo know each other and are friends. How can Wenbo embarrass your brother behind your back? "

"At this time, you know he's my brother again." Si junduo looked at the two people in front of him, "do you know him, or do I know him? Lie, frame up, provoke, you can do it, Wen Mingyi can't do it. "