Chapter 5

Word Count: 917

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

3rd Pov:
Y/n and Alice walked out of the classroom. "If you want I can walk you to your next class?" Alice asked the other girl. "But I have history and you have english?" Y/n replied. Alice smiled at the girl, "It's fine. The teacher of that class likes me anyway, so it's okay if I'm late".

Y/n smiled, "Oh okay. Um...well then I would appreciate that. If you walked me to my next class". "Good. You have that class with Jasper and he's really good that subject so he'll be big help" Alice said, grabbing Y/n's hand and leading her to the class. Y/n slightly blushed as she let the pixie haired girl lead her.

A few rights and lefts later the two girls made it to the class. Alice let go of Y/n's hand, "I gotta get to english but I'll see you later. Ok?". Y/n nodded her head, "Ok". She then walked into the classroom and went to the teacher.

The teacher looked at her and gave her a warm smile, "Hi, I'm Mr. Smith". He held a hand out for Y/n to shake. She shook his hand and gave a small smile back, "I'm Y/n". "Do you have your paper?" he asked.

Y/n took out her the paper and gave it to him. He signed it and gave it back. "You'll be sitting next to Jasper. He's the one sitting in the back of the right row". Y/n said thank you to the teacher and walked to her seat.

"Hi" Jasper said as Y/n sat down. "Hey" she replied. "I'm sorry I didn't properly say hi to you yesterday" he apologize. Y/n gives him a soft smile, "Your okay". He gave her a soft smile back.

"Okay, guys. So today we're going to be doing a review on the revolutionary and civil war before our test this Wensday. Reminder the test is about 80 points in the grade book, which is why today and tomorrow we will be reviewing what we learned. Now if you can please take out your books from last week and turn to page 57" Mr. Smith announced.

He then walked over to where Y/n and Jasper were sitting. "So I know that this is your first day here Y/n. Which is why you won't have to take the test till next week Thursday". "Okay" Y/n replied. "If you do need any help with the subject I would recommend Jasper as someone who could help you. He's the top student in this class" the teacher said, giving both Jasper and Y/n a small smile.

"Um...I'll think of that. Thank you for telling me that, Mr.Smith" Y/n gave a small smile back. The teacher then walked away to the front of the class and began to teach. I felt Jasper tap my arm and turned my head towards him. "Yeah?" I whispered.

"I don't mind tutoring you" he quietly replied. "Really? I'd appreciate that" Y/n said, still quiet. He smiles at me and she gave him a smile back. The two then look back up at the teacher as class goes on.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The bell rang indicating it was time for the 6th class of the day. Only one more to go before the school day was done. Y/n walked out of the room and to her locker. She unlocked it and put some of her stuff up and got the stuff she needed.

She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned ar with ound. Behind her was Jasper. She raised a brow at him, "Did you follow me to my locker?". He gave her a sheepish smile, "Would it be bad if I did?". Y/n shrugged her shoulders and shut her locker. "No. Did you need something?" she asks in a kind tone. Jasper shakes his head no. "No, I just wanted to walk you to your next class. If your fine with that?". Y/n gives him a small smile "Of course. I have algebra with Mr. Williams next. How about you?".

"I have english with Mrs. Harris, but after that I have bio" Jasper answers, following Y/n to her next class. "Oh, I have bio too. It's with Mr. Monila" Y/n says. Jasper softly smiles happy that he has another class with Y/n. "Nice. If you want we can walk with Alice there?" "I think that sounds good" Y/n replies, looking up at Jasper and giving him a warm smile. The two then stopped as they arrived at Y/n's classroom.

"Um, I'll see you later Jasper" Y/n says. Jasper nods his head "Okay. Just wait outside your class for me and we'll get Alice, alright?". Y/n shakes her head yes. "Sounds good" she smiles at him one last time before she walks in the room. Jasper smiles to himself and heads to his english class.

He then fells someone latch on to his arm and looks down at them. "Hi Alice". Alice excitedly smiles "So what do you think of them?".
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jasper Pov:
I thought if Y/n as Alice asked me that question. I thought of there bright e/c eyes and their perfect smile. And how they were so nice and friendly when we met. They were absolutely perfect.

"They're perfect" I answer. Alice squeals and shakes my arm "I know right!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/n: Sorry for not posting a chapter for a bit. I didn't really have any motivation and I couldn't find the movies since they took it off Tubi. But I was able to find them so I should be writing more. I am also sorry if there are any grammer mistakes.