Chapter 16

Word Count: 1491
⚠️: Harassment is in this chapter. It's the parking lot scene with Bella and the guys.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Y/n Pov:
I sat on my bed reading a book, when I heard my phone ring. I pick it up and see Bellas contact on the screen, I answer it. "Hey, Y/n" Bella says. "Hi, Bella" I reply.

"I have to go to Port Angeles for this bookstore. I was wondering if you wanted to come?" she tells me. "I just thought it would be better for both of us to go. I'll probably get lost".

I chuckle, "I mean, I'll probably get lost too, but yeah, I can come". "Alright, thanks" she laughs softly. "When were you gonna go?" I ask. "Sometime after school this week" she answers, "I'll keep you updated though".

"Okay" I say, "That sounds good". "Alright. I'll see you tomorrow then" Bella replies. "See you tomorrow" I then hang up the phone.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The next day at school everyone sat outside for lunch. A miracle had happened to Forks, the sun had finally shined over the small town.

I noticed Bella look around for someone, probably Edward. As she still looked for him I realized that all of the Cullens weren't here. And before I could ask Jessica why she had already started explaining.

"They're not here". Bella and I look at the girl. "Whenever the weathers nice, the Cullens disappear" she explains. "What, do they just ditch?" Bella questions. "No, um, Dr. and Mrs. Cullen yank them out for, like, hiking and camping and stuff" Jessica answers, "Tried that out on my parents. Not even close".

Angela approaches our table and sits down. "Guys, I'm to prom with Eric" she tells us, "I just asked him. I took control". "I told you that would happen" Bella says. Angela and her hug. "Are you sure you have to go out of town?" Angela asks the girl as they pull away.

"Oh, yeah, it's a little family thing" Bella answers. "What about you Y/n? Are you going?" Angela looks at me. "Um, I'm not sure if I'll be going" I tell her. "Really? How come?" Jessica asks. "I just haven't really thought about it" I answer. "What about Alice or Jasper?" Angela suggests. "Alice saud theg didnt mind, but still, I wouldn't want to intrude" I say. "I'm sure that you wouldn't be. They did say that they didnt mind. And anyways its not like they already have heart eyes for you" she assures with a soft smile. I laugh softly, "Your right. I'll try to talk to them, see what they think".

"Okay, we should go shopping in Port Angeles before all the good dresses go out" Jessica suggests. "Port Angeles?" I look at her, "You mind if Bella and I come?" "Yeah, we need your opinion" Angela answers. We then get up to head to our next class.

The rest of the school day wasn't that bad, just boring. Since Alice and Jasper weren't here I didn't really have anyone to talk with, well, except for Bella. And Wyatt got moved to a different class. I wonder how that happened. It's not like any teachers found out what he did.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Bella and I say next to each other as Angela and Jessica picked their dresses out. Suddenly this group of guys pass by and one taps on the window. "Nice" he says. One of the guys wink at me as they walk away. I grimace and look back at my friends. Jessica fixes her dress, "That is uncomfortable".

"What do you guys think?" Jessica gestures to their dresses. Angela wore light blueish purple dress that had cross straps with a crumpled cup and Jessica wore a pink dress that showed cleavage with white dress.

Bella looks at them, "They look great". "You said that about the last 5 dresses though" Jessica says, "Y/n?". The two girls wait for my opinion. "Well, Angela, the colors look good on you, but i think the straps are a little weird. Jessica, the gloves look nice with the dress and it makes your boobs look nice".