Chapter 24

Word Count: 1065

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

3rd Pov:
It was Friday morning now and Y/n was eating breakfast with her family before school. "Are you sure you'll be alright by yourself?" F/n asked Sabrina with a worried look in her eyes. F/n and Willow were going out for the weekend because Willows friend had given her 2 extra tickets to some special event in Seattle.

Y/n sighed. "Dad, for the last time, I'll be fine. If anything happens I can go over to Bellas. I promise" she assured him. "She'll be fine, F/n. Charlie's a police and I'm sure that Y/n won't be alone anyways" Willow told F/n, looking at Y/n to show a sly smile.

F/n looked at Willow confused, "What do you me-" he stopped as he realized what Willow meant, "Alice and Jasper?". He looked at Y/n with a stern expression, "You guys are being safe right? Using protection?"

"Oh my gosh-" Y/n groaned, "Dad!". "What?" F/n out his hands up, "I'm just checking. You gotta be safe". "He's right, Y/n" Willow agrees. "We haven't even done anything like that yet" Y/n said.
F/n opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by a honk from outside.

Y/n quickly stood up and grabbed her stuff. "That's Alice and Jasper" she explained.

"Have a good day!"

"See you later!"

"Bye you guys!" Y/n said as she walked out the door. She saw Alice's car parked in the driveway and got in the backseat. "Morning, baby" Jasper greeted, giving Y/n a kiss on the head. "Good morning, Y/n" Alice smiled at them.

"Good morning" Y/n smiled warmly at the both of them. "Sooo" Alice begins, "You're parents are going out for the weekend?". "Yeah, they have to go to Seattle for some event" Y/n said.

Alice nodded her head as she pulled out the drive way. "We can have a sleepover!" she excitedly replied. "Sounds fun!" Y/n happily agreed. They looked at Jasper, "What do you think?". Jasper look back at them with a soft smile, " I think that sounds good".

Alice started to talk about some things that they could do as she drives to the school.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The school day went by slowly. Y/n and Bella caught in their classes and sat with their normal friends at lunch. Alice had once again offered for Y/n to sit with Jasper and her at their table, but Y/n declined, saying that she didn't want to leave Bella alone.

After school Y/n walked with Bella to her car. "So um, my dad was wondering if you wanted to eat with us at the diner? He heard about how your dad and Willow were going out of town" Bella asked Y/n as they reached the truck.

Y/n shakes their head and smiles, "Thanks for the offer but Alice, Jasper, and I made some plans for tonight". Bella smiled slyly at her friend and chuckled, "Plans?".

"Not like that!" Y/n told her, softly hitting her shoulder. "We're just watch some movies and hang out". "Lucky" Bella says. "Why don't you ask Edward out on a date?" Y/n offered, "I'm sure he'd love to".

They wiggled their eyebrows at Bella and laughed. Bella groaned and started to laugh too, "I'll try". Y/n noticed Bella looking behind them and turned around.

Alice and Jasper approached the two girls. "You ready to go?" Alice asked Y/n with a warm smile. Y/n nodded their head, "Mhm". They turned to Bella, "I'll see you later".

Bella waved at them, "See ya". Alice waves bye to Bella as Jasper nods his head in goodbye. As they start to walk away Jasper wraps his arm around Y/ns waist and pulls them close to him.

He looked down at Y/n with a smirk, "You got any other plans for us, baby?". Alice glances at the two and slyly grins. "What do you-" Y/n cuts themselves off as they realize what Jasper is talking about.

Y/ns cheeks turn red, they gasp and hit Jaspers chest, "Jasper!". Jasper laughs and so does Alice. "I'm joking, darlin" Jasper chuckles. "But seriously" Alice starts, "We don't have to do anything like that. Until your ready, of course".

Y/n nods their head and softly smiles, "Mhm". The three of them soon get in the car, Jasper in the driver seat, Y/n next to him, and Alice in the back.

"So I was thinking that we could watch some movies together and get some snacks" Alice suggests excitedly. Y/n looks back at Alice confused, "Snacks? I thought you guys couldn't eat food".

"Thats true. But what would a movie date be without snacks?" Alice questions. "Your right" Y/n nods their head. "Well get the movies first and then some snacks, alright?" Jasper asks them.

The two agree and he drives to the video rental store.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"You guys can go look for your own movies" Jasper tells his partners when they walk into the store. "I'll be looking over there" he points in a different direction.

"Okay" Alice nods her head. She grabs Y/ns hand, "We'll go look over there". She gestures to the opposite side of the store. "Don't be to long" Jasper says, giving them a stern look.

Y/n chuckles, "We won't". Alice presses her lips on Jaspers cheek, "Promise". Before they walk away Y/n leaves a quick kiss on Jaspers lips.

"What do you think Jasper will pick?"
Y/n asked Alice as they browsed through the aisle. "Probably some old, classic movie" Alice softly laughed. Y/n chuckled, "I wouldn't be surprised".

After the each of them picked out their movie they headed to the check out. When they arrived they saw Jasper waiting for them. He was holding a bag that had his choice of movie inside.

"What's that?" Y/n asked, gesturing to the bag. Jasper smirked at them, "It's a surprise, darlin'". "I bet it's a classical western movie, huh?" Alice teased, placing both her and Y/ns movies on the counter to be checked out.

Jasper shrugged his shoulders, "You'll have to wait and see". After Alice rented the movies the 3 of them walked out the store and headed to Y/ns house.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/n: I have the motivation to write but I keep on wasting it on character ai 💀. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter though! I think I made Jasper a little ooc but that's okay. Anyways, make sure to take care of yourselves and have a good day/night! <3

P.S School starts in 8 days and I'm not ready😭😭😭