DREAM THREE

Y/N continued to struggle in Yoo Joonghyuk's hold even after Kim Dokja had already been swallowed whole by the monster, so the protagonist had no choice but to knock the (h/c) out. The child with black hair then approached him, 'It's the kid that always followed L/N Y/N in my previous two regressions,'  Yoo Joonghyuk recognised Minjun. 

"You're not going to hurt hyung are you?" the child asked with glowing white eyes as if to intimidate him or warn him to not do anything. 

[The skill 'Prophet' has been activated]

"If you've activated that skill then you should've already seen that I didn't hurt or plan to hurt Y/N in the future," Yoo Joonghyuk replied. Staring right in the child's eyes, he asked, "what future do you see of me and Y/N?"

"... A future where he follows the man that you threw over the bridge. That's what you wanted to know right? I know it all. I know what you think and want. I can see the future that you wish for and the one that you can't have. Y/N-hyung is in both but those two futures are so different. Y/N-hyung is nothing but a dream you can't have. So, what do you want to know?" Minjun spoke as if he'd already seen a glimpse of what was to come. As if he knew things he shouldn't. 

"Kim Dokja... who is that man?" the protagonist asked with clenched fists. He just couldn't understand why Y/N was so different towards him and that man as if he was drawing a line that he and no one else including the golden eyed child could ever cross, as if the only one who belongs on the other side of Y/N's heart was that man, Kim Dokja. 

"Kim Dokja is... hyung's purpose of living," Minjun replied. He knew how the protagonist currently felt. He knew what the other was currently thinking because he too felt the same. He wanted to shout at Y/N that he was being unfair to them- to him because he only looked at the man named Kim Dokja but there's no way he could. 

Lifting Y/N's unconscious body up, Yoo Joonghyuk carried him and placed him on the ground next to the barrier. 

"I can't enter since you need an even amount of people to pass. You and him can cross first. Drag him over before he wakes up so he can't come back here or else he'll probably try to save that man again," the protagonist then walked away. 

Minjun stared at the sleeping expression of Y/N. He looked so distressed in his sleep. 'I can't force hyung to cross the barrier and go to the train station because I know he'll be upset if he can't see 'Kim Dokja' again,'  thought Minjun.

.

.

.

"Hyung!" Dokja was able to kill the monster that swallowed him and heard someone call out towards him. It was Y/N who quickly sprinted to help him. 

"Y/N, you could've went to the train station," said Kim Dokja.

"It's fine. I can't leave you behind hyung," the (h/c) boy smiled. "Now we can all cross the barrier. We have four people now."

"Four? Isn't there just three?" Dokja questioned, noticing a black haired kid holding onto Y/N's shirt. 

"Nope. Minjun was able to predict where we'd end up finding someone in the future so we went there and saved her," Y/N motioned to a woman. "She's unconscious though.".

'Did he just say 'Minjun'? Wasn't there a character named 'Choi Minjun' in TWSA? Could he have saved Y/N? But then... there was also a character named 'L/N Y/N' in the TWSA,'  thought Dokja.

.

.

.

The four of them were able to pass the barrier and Kim Dokja reunited with the people in the same train cabin as him. Y/N found it pleasant to see someone he knew from his previous lives alive, Lee Hyunsung. The soldier seemed to be much happier here than how Y/N remembered him. Y/N also already knew Yoo Sangah since he had visited Dokja at his company a couple of times and met her, but Lee Gilyoung was new to him. 

At first, Gilyoung seemed very wary of him and only hid behind Dokja but soon, Y/N had two 12 year olds hugging him on each side while he was trying to eat some strawberry flavoured pockey. 

"Do you guys want some?" Y/N offered. "Here. I don't have any strawberry flavoured ones left but I have chocolate ones," Y/N gave both Gilyoung and Minjun their own box of pockey sticks. 

"Thank you hyung!" they both thanked the (h/c) male and grabbed his arm.

[The incarnation 'Lee Gilyoung' has transferred you 10 coins] 

[The incarnation 'Choi Minjun' has transferred you 10 coins] 

"You guys didn't have to. Let me give those back," said Y/N, giving the kids their coins back.

"But isn't that what we're supposed to do?" asked Minjun.

"What?"

"Look at Dokja-hyung," Gilyoung pointed at Dokja who was selling the snacks they brought for 50 coins each. 

"Well... that's different," Y/N sweat dropped at Kim Dokja's scheming face. "Hurry and eat everything up before it's too late," Y/N ushered the two kids. 

"Why?" Gilyoung was confused but complied anyways. He turned to Minjun to ask for an explanation.

Minjun's eyes glowed white then turned back to normal. He turned to Gilyoung and replied, "the dokkaebi will come soon," before eating his box of pockey sticks. 

Minjun wasn't lying. Just as Y/N, Minjun and Gilyoung had finished their pockey sticks, a dokkaebi appeared, but it wasn't Bihyung.

"H-Hello. H-How have you all been doing? Dying of boredom? Y-You see the dokkaebi who had been running this channel is currently being disciplined s-so I will be in charge of a current scenario," explained the dokkaebi, "B-But everyone, how is it that you all look so peaceful? D-Damn it Bihyung. What has he done with the scenario?" the dokkaebi snapped its finger.

[An additional penalty has been added to the scenario]

[Foods may no longer be stockpiled]

[All foods will be removed]

"H-Hehe. Y-You should've worked harder to complete the scenario. S-Stuffing your face is not gonna get you anywhere right? Y-You worthless earthling scum," the dokkaebi smirked before disappearing with all the food. 

[The category 'survival fee' has been added] 

[100 coins will be withdrawn daily at midnight as 'survival fee'. You will die if you are unable to pay the 'survival fee']

[The 'survival fee' will be collected until the second main scenario is cleared]

[You have entered the second scenario area. Find and move where the next scenario will be activated] 

'Finally. I was getting bored of sitting around,'  smirked Y/N.

TO BE CONTINUED...