DREAM TWENTY

During the 1863 rounds that Y/N had been in, he referred to beings from other world as 'outsiders'. Now that people who had never existed in TWSA before have appeared, the world 'outsider' could also be used to describe them since they aren't apart of the story however, the (h/c) male is apart of TWSA so... what does that mean? 

"Beat up S-grade incarnations, break apart cocky affiliations," the disaster of questions listed the things he planned to do. "Hold on before that," the disaster appeared in front of Yoo Sangah, "Haha! You're really pretty!"

"Wh-"

"Sangah-ssi! Don't say anything to him or one of his seals will unlock!" Y/N shouted. The disaster and Sangah both turned to look at him. The (h/c) male watched as the disaster's eyes go wide and his body slumping down with his hand covering his mouth. 'F*ck... don't...'  the (h/c) male bit his lip.

The disaster of questions lifted his head to stare at the (h/c) male, hand still covering his mouth. 'Hey what was that? It was like I was hit with something invisible but nothing hurts,'  the disaster's eyes suddenly looked crazed like he was possessed, 'him... I don't care who he is but I want him....Oh? Did he use a skill to make me like this? It doesn't matter... I need him!'  the disaster charged towards Y/N with his arm reaching out towards him but before he could touch Y/N he felt like his body was suppressed to the ground from Y/N's glare.

"I'd prefer it if you didn't touch me," said Y/N. 'I know that people who comes across me becomes obsessed but, why is it so fast this time? Not even the companions I've been traveling with developed any signs of it yet, however this is the first time that the disaster has seen me, so how is he already affected by it?'  wondered Y/N.

[The 'Disaster of Question's' 2nd seal has been lifted]

"Hey, you're good looking but you're quite fierce aren't you?" the disaster grinned, "I like you, wanna go out?". Y/N just stayed silent, staring at the disaster with an unimpressed expression. "Hm, aren't you supposed to be blushing and avoiding my gaze by now? Maybe it's because you're a guy."

[L/N Y/N: Hyung, do you want to kill him or can I?]

[Kim Dokja: It doesn't matter as long as he's defeated. Just don't say anything to him anymore or else we might not be able to kill him]

'Didn't hyung learn way of the wind? Lycoan kneeled down in front of him so it should mean that he learnt it. What's the problem?'  wondered Y/N.

[Kim Dokja: I wasn't able to complete way of the wind]

Y/N snapped his head to look at Kim Dokja with a 'what the f*ck' face while the reader just turned his head in another direction. 

"Hm, is that your boyfriend?" the disaster asked. 

"Why are you focusing on someone else?" Y/N grabbed the disaster's face to move it towards him. 'F*ck I need to distract him from hyung since he's injured and can't use the perfected way of the wind yet,'  thought Y/N. 

[The 'Disaster of Question's' 3rd seal has been lifted]

[Kim Dokja: Y/N... you're too close to him...]

'Huh?'  Y/N once again turned to look at Kim Dokja. Usually the (h/c) male wouldn't be distracted when he had a goal in mind, but it was quite hard not to when what Kim Dokja said in midday tryst made it seem like the reader... liked him

"So he is then. You've been hanging out with him and having a great time in this peaceful world while I was suffering in that hellish dimension for a hundred years?"  the disaster lifted his index finger and a purple light formed with fire particles.

['Myeong Ilsang' has used 'Small Red Fire Cannon']

A large beam of fire was directed towards Kim Dokja. 

"Hahahaha!" the disaster laughed as if he was a villain protagonist who had just achieved their greatest dream, but his laugh faltered when he realised the (h/c) male was no longer in the same spot as before.

When the fire cannon disappeared, the (h/c) male could be seen protecting the reader from the fire cannon with his own body by hugging the reader tightly. 

"Y/N..." Kim Dokja's eyes widened, processing what the (h/c) male just did as Y/N's grip around his body lost its strength and his head falling onto Kim Dokja's shoulder.

. . . . . Han Sooyoung feels like she could hear a crow cawing from the silence. Yeah the scene in front of her is dramatic and it would be quite sad if the (h/c) male was actually- well, hurt.

"What the f*ck," Y/N lifted his head up, "I'm so f*cking dumb I forgot you're still weak with all those seals."

[The 'Disaster of Question's' 4th seal has been lifted]

The distressed before he dashed away. Then, a wave of blue screens appeared.

[The 'Disaster of Question's' 5th seal has been lifted]

[The 'Disaster of Question's' 6th seal has been lifted]

[The 'Disaster of Question's' 7th seal has been lifted]

'His seals never unlocked this much back then. Things have changed again,'  thought Y/N. 

The disaster suddenly appeared again a while later, seeming like he was back for round two. He was way stronger than before. Y/N who decided to stand aside so Kim Dokja could fully master way of the wind watched him, Han Sooyoung and Yoo Sangah get their asses whooped.

After a while, Y/N was finally able to witness Kim Dokja use the way of the wind. As the reader said, it wasn't fully mastered. Y/N thought it was about time he stepped in.

"Hyung, you won't be able to control the way of the wind like that," said Y/N, guiding the reader's hands, "here, I'll help". Y/N's contact with his hands made Kim Dokja lose some focus which made an opening for the disaster. The red fire cannon was activated, breaking the prison the disaster was contained in.

Kim Dokja wasn't like Yoo Joonghyuk. Unlike the regressor who could care less if the people there died, Kim Dokja wanted to save everyone there. He could see it. Kim Dokja could see how the 'character's' saw their world as. He could see it in their perspective as he charged towards the disaster, wind flowing with him. 

"Die you bastards!" shouted the disaster when he heard something behind him.

"I'm sorry but, this isn't an isekai," said Y/N.

Before the cannon touched Kim Dokja, it was suddenly nullified. The disaster was dead. Y/N had killed him. 

"The second you left your world where the genre was isekai, you were no longer the main character. You're not needed," Y/N looked up at the sky, "we already have a protagonist here..."

TO BE CONTINUED...