DREAM THIRTY

Appearing in the underworld, the (h/c) haired male let out a smile as he landed on the ground. 'Kim Dokja-hyung's not here?'  he questioned while looking around the empty area, 'actually there's no one here at all.' 

What Y/N expected to see as soon as he entered the underworld was a working area full of souls working and a gate being guarded by what looked like a large shadow dog, but there was nothing in this area aside from... titans? The room was a circular shape and he who stood in the middle was surrounded by titan soldiers. 

'This must be Hades's underworld then,'  thought the (h/c) haired male. He had seen Hades take these soldiers out to go against Gigantomachia and it did not end with a pretty sight. 

Y/N stared at the titan soldiers, his (e/c) eyes staring straight into red ones. Even though the titan soldiers were not alive or moving in the current moment, they still looked very intimidating, especially to someone who had witnessed their power before. 

Just then, three strange creatures with cloaks that looked like it was made from shadows entered the room. Y/N who had been to the underworld before, recognised them as 'overseers'. Identifying him as an intruder, they immediately charged at him. 

'Fuck my life! I'm not here to fight,'  Y/N decided that retreating was better than notifying Hades that three of his overseers had been 'taken care of'. Plus, it was most likely that they'd try to catch him by themselves instead of telling Hades that there was an intruder here. 

Y/N was very confident in his speed. He was sure that he'd be able to get away if he were to run to the end of the room then quickly turn back to run to the exit and he would've succeeded however, he tripped on a rock. Yes, a fucking rock

'... I'm suddenly allergic to rocks,'  thought the (h/c) male as the ground started to get closer and closer to his face. He was about to touch the ground when a claw like hand grabbed his neck from the back and dragged him up. 'I don't have a choking kink!'  he was about to rip the hand off his neck when both of his wrists were grabbed as well. 

[The constellation 'Secret Plotter' is looking at you] 

"Ba...stard- ack," Y/N started to shiver as ice started to spread throughout his body. He hated the feeling of the cold seeping through his bones and hated how his limbs turn completely numb, even if his arms were still in captivity. 

[The constellation 'Secret Plotter is looking at you] 

"Fuck your entire bloodline!" using the rest of the control he had on his body, Y/N stomped his right leg on the ground and a large black pool that looked like a void appeared underneath his feet, surrounding a bit of the area around him. 

[The skill 'Fallen Crown' has been activated]

Ghostly soldiers appeared, staring at the (h/c) haired male who was struggling between three overseers. The draw back of this seemingly overpowered skill was that Y/N has to keep a continuous neutral face or else his soldiers would try to devour him. Y/N seemed to have forgotten that while being pressured in this moment.   

Looking at the (h/c) haired male who appeared very helpless, with one squinting eye and hair sticking to his forehead from sweat, the soldier's first thought was not to help him but to completely devour him due to being overwhelmed with the feeling of obsession. His dazed eyes did not hold the sharp and cold look that kept the soldiers away from him, which only made the ghostly soldiers approach the (h/c) haired male faster. 

In the amidst of the moment, the soldier bearing the soul of 'Baekhyun', the man who once was the head butler of his family stood in front of him, slashing a circle of fire around him. Not only did the fire make the soldiers stand back, but it also started to melt the ice on Y/N body. 

"Young... master... mu...st... pro...tect... young... master,"  the knight mumbled, repeating the same thing over and over again. 

'He... did he regain his memories?'  Y/N's eyes widened. It was a long time since he was addressed as 'young master' instead of 'your highness' by the man in front of him. 'The fire ability that he awakened... is it because he remembers the fire from that day?' 

"Young... young ma...ster," another ghostly knight that he recognised as 'Chaewon', the maid that dragged him out of his room that day also started to mumble like Baekhyun. 

"Young master... help... young master," a ghostly knight he remembered as 'Jiwoo' also began to repeat things. She then kneeled down on one knee, stabbed her sword in the ground and held the handle with both hands, lowering her head. 

"As... you wish... young master... as you... wish," a knight whose name he could not remember then started to repeat the familiar words that he had heard before all the servants had turned to ashes right in front of his eyes. It was the price that they pay because of their unwavering loyalty towards the L/N family. 

"Young... master..." another knight began to mumble, copying Jiwoo's actions.

"As... you.. wish...." then another.

"Young... master... as you... wish..." and another.

All the knights who had once lost their rationality were now obediently kneeling in front of him with a completely different aura and temperate from before. 

[A new fable has been created] 

[The fable 'Crown's Redemption' has been created] 

[The skill 'Fallen Crown' has been changed]

'... What?'  Y/N whipped his eyes to stare at Baekhyun who still stood in front of him as a black flame appeared at where the heart of Baekhyun's white, ghostly figure should be. 

Baekhyun still did not move at all. He stood in front of the kneeling knights who began to gain flames in the place of where their hearts should be. 

[The skill 'Rise of a King' has been activated] 

Baekhyun then stabbed his sword in the ground, resting his hands on top of the sword's handle as if copying how Y/N would usually activate his skill. 

Y/N was no longer a fallen crown who had been forced to fight. He was no longer a commander, but a king. 

Baekhyun then turned around and lifted his sword, swinging it at the overseers who were forced to dodge and let go of the (h/c) haired male. 

Y/N looked at the slash mark on the ground that left behind a trail of fire,  then looked up at Baekhyun. The knight stood tall and firm, guarding him without any fear or hesitance. A hoarse voice was then heard. 

"Don't worry your highness, I will be your knight commander." 

TO BE CONTINUED...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N: Fuck your whole bloodline!

SP: There's only me in my bloodline

Y/N: ...

SP: Unless if you want to sleep with all 1863-

Y/N: Go fuck yourself. 

(chapter is unedited)