°•1•°

A tall man, a almost burgundy tint to his hair, was walking towards a door, knocking on it as soon as he hit it. The next couple of seconds were silent until a shout was heard from the room.

" What is it?! " asked the other mysterious person in the unknown room. " You have a request~ " said the tall man. The sound of items being thrown around could be heard on the other side of the room before the door opened.

A small boy with orange hair, dark caramel eyes, and the most sassiest of faces was standing in front of the tall gentleman. The tall man took the sucker that was in the small boy's mouth, pulling on the stick of it gently.

" Master Shoyo, we can't have you eating too many sweets. You need to eat something fulfilling and healthy. After all, you do want to keep your figure, don't you? " said the gentleman before slightly smacking Shoyo's ass, it slightly jiggling afterwards.

".... Fine..."

☕︎♪ • 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 • ♪☕︎

It's been a result of about what- 4-5 years since he told Shoyo that. He kept eating healthy, and sneaking in a couple of sweets in the process. And after that painful process, in almost over half a decade, Hinata Shoyo was the definition of what some humans and demons called perfection.

He had the thighs of the gods, both strong yet thick. His body was as if a hourglass had given blessed him with it's curves. He was still short and eating sweets though. But this was ok since the sweets would go to the boy's tits or his thighs, giving him a slight reason to eat as many sweets as he does.

Hinata had gotten a job, there was no reason but a simple dream fulfillment. He always wondered what being a stripper would be like, and now he has cured his curiosity. In least to say he actually enjoyed being a stripper, the feeling of Euphoria, uncontrollable vibes, it was a sort of freedom from the regular sugar baby shit he dealt with.

His parents spoil him with money but are never there, with him, making memories, but of course, this is Hell so there's that. But he wished, just for some time, for his family to be with him and hold him as if he had a near death experience, to be there with him and give him their love, and not his Butler.

Hinata shook off his thoughts and got changed. He wore something that could both show off his curves and reveal the right amount of skin, so a slut in general.

♫︎᪥♪Pic!♪᪥♫︎

𖦹᪥☔︎ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴ<ᴘɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ☔︎᪥𖦹