SMUT

⚠︎Smut! ! !⚠︎ [There will also be a warning before the smut]

Also the fact that I uploaded this YESTERDAY, and this already got 50 reads just proves y'all some thirsty hoes.
𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

The group watched relentlessly as Hinata's body moved with the song on beat. His hips moving right to left, his head held high like a king's, and his legs wrapping around the pole so delicately. They were hooked.

" Wow...look at those thighs... " said a short man with black hair and a strip of blond hair in front. " Yeah yeah, but look at that ass though. Tryna git me a price of that. " said another man with a low buzz cut across his entire head, making him look bald. " Yeah that's all nice but look at the body! I wish I could hold in in my hands and- " before the blonde haired male with a slight buzz cut in the back could continue talking, another male with the same hairstyle, but just with silver hair instead of blonde, covered the boy's mouth.

" Atsumu, don't speak with such a dirty mind around us. You'll make up sick. " said the look-a-like. " Arr, shut yer trap Tsumu!" replied Atsumu. " Shut it. " said the male front earlier that made the registration for the show and a male with dark silver hair with black tips at the end. The two stopped before yet again arguing. ' At this point, I don't even care. ' thought the two at the same time dejectedly.

The two soon began to look at Shoyo's dancing once again and were hypnotized. They observed every angle they could, watching as he slowly and seductively dropped down the pole before going up the same way. They liked how his ass jiggled after every movement. They like his face most of all. It was pretty,it gave off a soft aura that could kill you if it wanted to. It was like a embodiment of Hell itself.

As the twins kept undressing Hinata with their eyes, the wavy haired male also had his own thoughts on Hinata. Like for example: ' He may be the one. But the question still remains, will he agree to our proposal or not? ' and many more. The short male from earlier wasn't as focused on Hinata's body but rather his thighs. The things that jiggled with every swift movement he made, it made the tiny male think of such situations that he would fuck the shit out of those pretty little things.

The other male with dark silver hair was also focused on Hinata, such like the others. Except he wasn't thinking anything dirty, just a bit wholesome. He imagined himself giving Hinata butterfly kisses along his neck before stopping there. He didn't want to ruin his mind with dirty thoughts of Hinata. He is a simple man who tries to have good intentions.

All the other males either thought of something dirty or something sweet and innocent. They were a a mix of emotions because Hinata was pretty, they could admit that with no shame, but he also was very alluring and sexy so it was hard to keep it in their pants. They were at a disadvantage.

As Shoyo continued to dance, the the group of boys tried to keep their composure so they don't ruin their already planned ahead idea, and somehow they did it.

After Hinata finished his dance he went to the guys, having a stand off with them. The group looked at Hinata and him the same. They stood in slightly awkward silence until someone broke the silence.

" So why are we just staring at each other? " asked the boy with the blonde hair strip in front. "... I don't know bro. " replied the male with the grey close buzz cut. ".... Y'all some fucking idiots. You know that right? " said another male with blonde hair and black rimmed glasses in a salty tone of voice. " Oi, Tsukkishima. Your a salty fucker you know that? " replied the previous male with the buzz cut.

" Well duh. Isn't that obvious? " replied Tsukkishima, starting a chain reaction. " I'm so sorry about this. They all are a bit childish. " said a light silver haired man. " No problem. In my honest opinion, it's kinda cute in a way. " replied Hinata before chuckling aloud, capturing the attention of all the boys.