𖦹2𖦹

Hinata walked through the huge velvet curtains that stood infront of him, leading into a room covered in a king size bed, a couch, dim devilish red party lights moving above him, and lots of toys.

He was used to the room and zoomed past the exquisite room, going to the front office. He soon reached to office and their laid a person with female genitals. She had red hair, darker lipstick, long eyelashes, and a smile on her face as she typed something up onto her computer.

Hinata walked to her desk and the the person's attention was now on him. “ Oh, Hi Sho-sho darling, it was some person trying to get into your pants. Plus he sounded like 30 or something. ” Hinata was already about to feel sick. Everyone knew the rulers that came with Hinata working at the hotline service.

                       Rules of Hinata:

· No people over 19
· No sexual touching (STD Transfer)
· No bribing the stripper

Hinata yet again brushed off his feelings before going to change into something more comforting for him. A few minutes later he came out in black shorts, a fake bikini strap stitched onto the insides on it traveling itself, and a white crop top with the words: ‘ I'm a lil' baby bitch from Hell~ ’ in bold dark purple lettering.

He walked out and saw two women walk past him. They were wearing something similar to a stripping outfit, but it using thin straps to hold itself that went multiple ways. There also seemed to be a part where they held up the breast area, making them seem as if bigger than their original size. ‘ Everyone here is so materialistic. ’ thought Hinata before walking away from the scene.

He walked into a lounge room and pooped himself onto the couch, almost throwing himself towards it. There he brought it his phone, seeing what was going on in this eternal fucked over place of Hell. ‘ Oh, so this is an interesting one. ’ thought Hinata.

He read in his head what was being projected to him on his phone screen.

‘ Famous Billionaire's looking for a wife. The top dog billionaires of Hell want to find someone to have sexual intercourse with. We interviewed a few of  the billionaires and they said this. ‘ “ We plan to give our wife all the money they desire, and in exchange, sexual intercourse. It's a done deal. ” ’ - Sakusa K.

‘ “ Asamu Miya wasn't as reluctant to say what's up and speak his mind so we present to you, a few words from the man himself. ” ’

‘ “ Well to be honest, I was wanna fuck someone until they start screaming my name, begging me to stop. Oh, and I almost forget. Me and my friends have decided to hold a sort of audition, to help us find our wife. Yes, we all are sharing. ” ’

Hinata stopped right there. He didn't want to read anymore about rich people using their money to win people over. But if he had continued, he would have saw that the billionaires would go to different bars to find a compatible partner.