❣︎6❣︎

No smut here , sorry 😔

1/?
-

Sparing themselves of a hearty goodbye they left. Shoyo saw them out with a wave , to which it was returned by Tanaka and the others. All could say that the night ended well with the passing of acholic beverages to end it.

❝ How was your night Shoyo? ❞ Kiyoko had asked sweetly. In her voice held an unspoken feeling , something small that could effect the entirety of her speech completely. ❝ Are you ok Kiyoko-san ? ❞ he had asked , worry eminent in his tone. Her lavander eyes ran over Shoyo before speaking.  ❝ Yes love. I'm sorry if I'd worried you , I was justing thinking of something. ❞. A small parting smile was gifted to him before the familiar sound of heels faded into the distance.

❛ That was fake as hell . ❜

Once again Shoyo threw himself apon his bed in which the lateness of the night seeped from him. The familiar warmth that seeped from his bed continued to lull himself to sleep.

With his eyes heavy of sleep they closed , the ung*dly sight of another quickly earning his emergence. A sort of bag was put over his head as his body was restrained from any movement before something had hit his head , knocking him unconscious.

The sound of running footsteps quickly filled the hallway , the passing of portraits seeming to take shape into another. His body bored nothing but the robe that flew with the running of himself.

Turning quickly at a corner he was met with the unfortunate sight of his master's empty bed.

Shaking  , he fell to his knees , a pain probed to his body allowed for his chest to continue to violently rise up and down in pain. The sight of the empty room continued to taunt him , teasing him as he couldn't reach his mater in time . Once done dying for a second time he went into the room , fixing his open robe.

At first sight it seemed as if the room was ransacked . Many drawers were open as the many pillows of his master seemed to be thrown to the floor in a distraught order of fashion. Green eyes quickly scanned the room of what was still here and soon found the sight of a phone. A unfamiliar sight of pastel purple with Sakura flowers falling gently , it was another's.

Kiyoko bore the news well , her face stiff in it's usual smile. ❝ Do you know who it could be ? ❞ a finger met that of his chin as he pondered , wrinkles begining to form at the base of his forehead. ❝ I believe so ,❞ she stared , her attention to computer. ❝ I had a sneaking suspicion about them. While their background is mostly clear -  ❞  ❝ The devil's in the details . ❞ he finished . Lavander met forest green in attempt of a silent conversation.

After all anyone could be listening.

🎉 You've finished reading ♪°•❤︎[✓] ❤︎⚣︎1-800- Fᵘᶜᵏ ᵃ ˢˡᵘᵗ ⚣︎❤︎[✓]❤︎•°* 𝙷.𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚖 🎉