♪3♪

The group of people went into the building before them. They all looked as if they were normal demons but they were actually the billionaires in disguise. They all agreed that if they wanted to find someone that wouldn't use them for their money, they would have to look as if they were part of the poverty-risen, money robbing place.

As they opened the door, they saw a person tying onto a computer, a smile on their face as they typed along. The boys went to the person and slightly knocked on the counter that stood between the person and the boys. The person raised their head to face the boys and smiled once more. “ Welcome to the ‘ Fuck A Slut ’ hotline, how may I help you? ” asked the person.

A boy with black wavy hair in front and a white mask on went to the front, facing the person face to face.
“ Yes, we would like to hire your best client, if that isn't too much of a problem. ” said the masked man.

The person that once was smiling had a deadpan face on, slightly shocking the masked man, but didn't show it. “ Sir, I'm gonna need to see some form of ID, age registration of course. ”. “ But of course, I have it on me right now. ” said the masked man before heading the deadpan faced person a card. The person read the card before going back to their once smiling face.

“ Ok sir, and what about the rest of your group? If you are requesting to all see the same person then you're in bad luck. Only one person at a time. But I can give you V.I.P seats for his show today. It's the bar's specialty night. ” said the person, turning to their computer to registrate the ID, making sure it wasn't a fake.

After a couple of minutes past, all of the guys had shown their ID's and we're all cleared to see the show, along with their seats. They were told when the time of the show would begin, the crowd thanked the person, and off they went.

The person exhaled a breath they didn't even know they were holding in before spinning in their chair happily, almost child-like. The sound of clacking heels could be heard and the person immediately stopped spinning around and started to the on their computer once again.

The heels came from a woman, dark black hair, purple eyes, and a pair of framed glasses and a birthmark underneath the bottom lip, on the right side. The woman looked upon the person typing onto the computer before smirking slightly. She headed towards the counter and stopped. She looked at the contents that were neatly piled on the counter. The woman then smiles and light wholeheartedly. 

The person then beens to smile at the woman and both ended up laughing to their hearts consent. “ Ahh~ Mrs.Kiyoko, I heard you coming in, and you almost have me a heart attack! ” said the person, ending their laughing fit at the beginning. “ Well, I have to check on my workers once in a while you know? ” replied Mrs.Kiyoko.

The two continued talking before Mrs. Kiyoko soon left the counter person to their work. The person soon smiled a devious smile after hearing those satan red heels leave the premises. The person went to their computer and typed at a animalistic pace, almost godly. After a couple minutes pasted, the person had cracked their fingers in satisfaction. On the computer, it had appeared that the person had typed of a very long letter contained of all emoji's. It indeed was very confusing.

The person had pressed the send button and a small chime could be heard afterwards. They paid their head among their leather seat it satisfaction, before hearing those same read heels clacking their way along the hallway. The person panicked and tried to quickly exist the website they were signed into, achieving it before Kiyoko came into the room. The person had looked like a utter fool but at least they were able to hide whatever they were on.

“ Oh yeah, I almost forgot. You're fired for using company resources without reason and for going against company protocol: Never go behind the bosses back. ” she said before walking out the room as she came, mysterious and out of nowhere.

The person was shocked at yet again laid back on their now disowned leather seat they worked for literal years to earn. They knew what they did all those years, go behind everyone's back, steal company money, but their was a reason. Their debt. The debt that allowed people to walk, talk, and overpower them and their family for multiple. They hated that feeling. The feeling of hopelessness, the feeling of unsinkable despair, that you'll never have a flick of hope, the things Hell aims for. It has its way of getting into a person's head and pushing them down to the point they can never get up high enough. Until they appeared. The billionaires.

They had promised them and their family a lifetime of riches if they had worked undercover at this Satan forsaken place, the “ Fuck A Slut ” hotline. They didn't know why but they would gladly pretend to work another job to earn even more money, and saving some to themselves. But I guess they must have gotten too greedy, cause they got caught in the process. For it was one of the most important reasons they got fired.

The person kept thinking to themselves as they packed up all of their personal items, so not much in general. After packing they finally had to get their name tag. Ah, that bronze and gold name tag that had their name imprinted into it with bold lettering. “ Chatsiki ” , it read. Chatsiki sighed allowed as they picked up the name tag and put in along with the other disorderly things that were thrown into the box.

After more time pasted, Chatsiki had finished getting their personal items and were now leaving their old office. They took one final look at it before sighing out loud and closing the door slowly, the creaking bouncing off the walls of the long hallway. They walked the long hallways, getting stares and questions being thought at them. “ I can't believe he got himself fired. ” whispered a ‘ fellow ’ co-worker. “ Yeah, he must have done something really bad to have Mrs. Kiyoko fire him. ” followed another co-worker.

Chatsiki felt uncomfortable, as they went by they/them pronouns and refered to himself as two genders. But he just feels uneasy when being called by either one gender and not the both at the same time, it felt unnatural. They continued to walk as they heard rumors and questions being whispered under the peoples breath, whilst some of them using the incorrect pronouns. They enjoyed the people that were aware of his    ‘ pronounal ’ situation.

And so, they walked out the doors that held the company of multiple workers and people that they worked so hard to be apart of, just to get fired. They continued to walk away from the building, wondering what the billionaires would say next.