✍︎➪4

Hinata went along his day, going home and being treated like a insignificant baby that couldn't do shit for themselves. It pissed him off. He felt as if he didn't want it, but knew he needed it, for they were they only reason he was living large right now. His parents. They go everywhere, presumably to Heaven as when, but their own house is like a exotic place to them. They haven't been in their own money bought house in a couple of months, closer to a year.

To be honest, the house felt empty without the sound of the two arguing, getting along right after. This is just how the Shoyo family worked. It's strange but comforting to him.

Hinata went through the huge doors of the equally enormous house, and already as his personal butler at the door. He held out his hands, almost waiting for something. Hinata fished into his back pocket and found a crippled 100 dollar doll. He gave it to the butler before he quickly retraced his hands and began to help Hinata put all his stuff. Yes, the butler was a bit of a golddigger, and wasn't ashamed of it.

He soon after put all of Hinata's belongings that he brought with him, such as his coat, where it belonged before going into the bottom layer of the house, the homing quarters of the workers at the mansion. Hinata sighed out loud before going up the living room elevator to reach his room, trying to skip the long marble stairways that felt like forever to climb up on. Soft music played in the background as the elevator slowly started to move up, Hinata feeling as if the ground below him was being pushed down.

After a couple minutes of serene quite, except the soft music in the background, Hinata got off the elevator as walked down the hallways, the portraits of others staring at him as he walked. It felt as if the portraits were judging him, it hurt him to say the least. Hinata continued to scrunch up when he walked though the hallway filled with the judgmental portraits before finally finding his room, slamming himself in afterwards.

Hinata went towards his bed, getting out both his phone and headphones. He then went to SoundCloud. He went to one of multiple playlist called “ Slowed Songs Go Brr Lol ” , and clicked one of the songs. Hinata listened in silence as the song played through his ears, feeling as if it was going through his head, left to right.

Hinata soon got up and got out his phone yet again. He went to Instagram, seeing what outfits they have, before a small chime went off on his phone, making the phone vibrate in his hands. He clicked on the notification that popped up along with the small chained that came before. It took him to his messenger app and it was from his friend/manager ‘ Yachi ’.

He looked at the text message and read it along in his head.

‘ “ So hey Hina-san, how you doin? I heard about the earlier problem, and let me tell you that man is fuckin nasty! Like, he tried to get a nice hookup but failed. He's an asshole. So NEGays, you got a show in a couple of days(like 2 tops) because the people that reserved couldn't think to get the sexual opinion. That's it, and I hope you enjoy your free day off! Imma head with my gf real quick. ” ’.

Hinata chuckled slightly at his friend and some of the grammar mistakes she made, but was a bit happy about the show and free time he had left. He got off the app and went back to the music he was listening too before getting up from his deep purple queen sized mattress. He went to put on some slippers and exited his room, the door slightly creaking behind him.

Hinata continued to walk until he found another room not that far from his room. The door was painted as if it the paint was thrown on quickly, the design of the paint was in every direction, purple splattered in one direction, and light orange in another. The design was confusing but really unique and actually kinda pretty in a way. Hinata turned the doorknob and pushed the door away from him and it revealed something similar to a room sized closet.