Blood and Roses

Hello all~! Just wanted to say sorry about the wait. I know that a few of you may have been sad about me saying I was taking a break. Sometimes after writing so many chapters, you just got to put that passion down and let it rest for a bit. I don't want to burn out the candle and lose my interest. My passion must be at its best so I can deliver the best possible story to all of YOU. YOU are what make this story possible. YOU are what make this story special and give me reason to keep it going. It is because of YOU that I put so much effort into this. There has been enough disappointment in the Wattpad Yugioh community with SO MANY unfinished stories laying everywhere. So many wonderful stories that just... came to an unfortunate stop. I do not want to be that kind of writer. Projects like this take time, and my imagination needs to rest and focus on something else so its refreshed and ready to go. I mean, my first RWBY book took me a total of about five months to write and it's ONLY eighteen chapters long. See what I'm getting at?

I have great plans for this story and there is no way that I'm letting this story die. None of you deserve that, and I'll be damned if I let that happen. Now I must say that this chapter does depict scenes of violence, and there WILL be blood. I'm not sure how many of you are out there that are uncomfortable with scenes like this, but I wanted to make this story more... well, more. I wanted it to be more mature, more intriguing, more than just the show it's based off of. If you are uncomfortable with scenes like this, then I will put a warning before it begins. Scroll through the story until you reach the end warning label. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. The next one will be your duel with Commander Koda and given what you've just learned. It's going to be intense. 

-----------------------------------------------

[3rd POV]

The entire stadium was in an upheaval about the event that just occurred. Greiger had made an attempt on the Director's life and was nearly successful in it. Goodwin stood there in the VIP Lounge trying to formulate something to calm the masses. He released his grip on the Chariot Spike letting it fall to the floor. Having thought up what to say, he brushed himself off bringing up a holographic keypad in the air. He typed in a few commands activating the cameras, so he was being broadcasted to the stadium and around the world. He his mechanical hand behind his back so no one could see. Down in the crowd, Sayer was leaning against a corner not too far from the seats watching in anticipation of what Goodwin was going to say.

Goodwin: "People of New Domino City and those watching elsewhere. It is always a terrible tragedy when a gifted duelist, like our very own Greiger, suffers a complete nervous and emotional breakdown following an intense duel, but be rest assured. He'll get all the help he needs."

Although the small smile that adorned his face was sinister, the crowds cheered following Goodwin's little speech. Such were the people who were content and blindly trusted a man such as him. Down below on the track, multiple Sector Security officers surrounded Greiger. He offered no resistance as they grabbed his arms ready to drag him away. Sayer only scoffed at everything that was happening at that moment. 

Sayer: "I can't believe they're eating up all of Goodwin's lies. Here comes that help." 

Security Officer: "Mr. Goodwin's going to make sure you get EVERYTHING you deserve."

Yusei: "Why, Greiger? Why?"

Greiger: "Goodwin needs to be taken down once and for all. I trust that (Y/N) will do that, but I'm putting my trust in you too. He needs to pay for all the harm he's done."

Yusei could only nod and stare on as Greiger was dragged away. He was in a jumble of emotions. Sadness since Greiger has now nothing left, but fear and confusion at the fact that he unleashed a terror right here in New Domino. His heart raced as a single thought ran through his mind.