Vaiga

Then two days passed by. On that evening at 4, I went to head the vehicle check squad.Then I noticed, an auto-rickshaw which was thickly packed up by about ten small children.I seized the auto rickshaw and asked the driver all the papers of the vehicle.
Then a girl from the auto came near me and called me'Hi uncle'.It was cute Vaiga.
I don't know as a sudden reflex I took that cute girl in my hand and gave her a kiss.I asked her'Why you are here my dear?'
She said:' You stopped us.I was on that auto'
Vivek Said:OK OK...
Vivek said to SI:Arrest the driver .And call the parents of the children to take their children from here.
SI:Ok Sir.
At that time Vaiga is in my hand.I took a sefie with her.She was so cute.Then Si came to me and told'Sir ,all other parent will be coming soon .But this girl's mother is not attending the call.
Vivek Said: Then call his father.
Vaiga said sadly:He can't come.He is not here.
Vivek said:OK don't worry,I will drop you at your home.
Vaiga :o really uncle Thank you.
Raghav was on leave today.So I drove car with her.I asked her:Shall we have food from outside?
Vaiga said:No uncle,I can't have food from outside.I am allergic to outside food.
Vivek:OH goodness Me too?
Vaiga:That's it..My father is also allergic to outside food.My amma told me so.
Vivek :Where is your father ?You told that he is not here.
Vaiga:He is at Gulf.
Vivek:So you can eat so many chocolates?
Vaiga said sadly: No I didn't even saw him.I don't need his chocolate or anything.I only need him.My friends are having fathers for everything. They drop them at school.They tell them stories.My father is not even having time to speak with me or my Amma.
She cried suddenly:How I longs to meet my father.When I ask my mother,she also became sad..
Vivek kissed her forehead and wiped her tears and said:don't worry princess.Your father will come to you very soon.
Then reaching her house,she jumped happily:My house.....
I opened the gate and ring the calling bell.Then a lady,about 50 years of age,opened the door.I gave her the child and said what happened to her.She is Vaiga 's care taker.From her I understood Vaiga 's mother is a Doctor.