Pregnant

Reaching home, Gayathri cried out in the bathroom.She is so adamant that her daughter should not watch her crying.Gayathri's Pov" What have I done to you Vivek? Why you are using so much cheap words against me? Gayathri thought about the past.On a birthday Vivek proposed his love to me. Before his proposal, I had fallen in love with him. I agreed to him, the moment he proposed to me. But after that day, he became very close to me. Everyday, he tried to drop me from college to hostel. Every holidays, we went for outings. Slowly, he asked kisses from me. But I declined it. For me, before marriage that things are unethical.One day Divya and her lover Ashok planned for a trip to Munnar. They insisted me and Vivek to accompany them.We accompanied them. Three rooms were booked there. Two for Me and Vivek. One for Divya and Ashok. At first day, we went for sight seeing.After that we retired to our rooms. During night at 12,some one knocked my room.That was Vivek and I opened the door. He entered the room and closed the door. Suddenly he hugged me and said in a husky voice" I can't control myself baby. I need you"I pushed him away and said, " No Vivek, I can't do that before marriage.Only my husband should touch me'
Vivek said agrily, "I will be your husband in future. Why are you denying me Gayathri? Look your freind Divya. She is sleeping with Ashok in a room. What do you think they are doing in this icy night.?"
I said adamantly :"No Vivek, I won't lose my virginity before my marriage. What Divya doing is her choice, but my choice is to stay virgin for my husband."
Vivek angrily said:" Ok Gayathri, Be ready for our marriage tomorrow morning. "
I said:"What are you speaking Vivek? What about our parents? Without informing them..
Vivek interfered:"No Gayathri, tomorrow itself we are marrying. Don't make other excuses to delay my desires. We can inform our parents slowly. I need some time to make my parents agree for our marriage. But I can't wait for that much time. I need you Gayathri. We are going to marry in the nearby temple. And after that, I can touch you as your husband like your wish? Tomorrow will be our first night.And after that you will live with me in my apartment as my wife.
Saying that Vivek exited my room.
Vivek managed to buy a Saree, shirt and thali chain by 10 in the morning. I wore that simple saree.

Vivek wore a simple white shirt and dhoti

He married me at an old temple nearby. And the only witnesses were Divya, Ashok and one of his friend named Thomas.He put kumkum on my forehead. After marriage, we left to our resort. A small feast was arranged for us there.Vivek also booked a double room for us there.
During evening, he arranged a liquor party to Ashok and Thomas. I waited for him in the room. Our bed was decorated with flowers. I, was very tensed. He entered our room and locked the door. I Was sitting in the bed.He came near me, and sat near me and kissed my cheeks and asked me:" Now I am your husband, Can I touch you?I replied:" Vivek, did you drink?
Vivek said :" No dear, if i drank it, how can I know your taste today.
Saying that Vivek kissed me as if there was no tomorrow.

We consummate our marriage that day. I lost my virginity to my husband. He was not satisfied with one time. We did it three times that night.After the love making sessions, I laid at his chest and asked:"Vivek, when will you inform our marriage to the world".
Vivek said hugging me:" Very soon Gayathri."
The next day was a painful day for me, I can't even walk due to soreness. But I managed to hide my pain. We have to leave there that day, as Vivek has no more leave, as he is in charge of a prominent case. I went with him to his apartment. There I met Gopi Anna, his care taker. He was so kind and loving. Vivek was a loving husband to me.Almost everyday, we made sex. When he become stressed and angry, I was able to heal him. And every time when I asked him about making our relationship public, he made me calm.
We were leading a happy married life in all means.

But one day I noticed that my periods was missing for last 20 days

But one day I noticed that my periods was missing for last 20 days.I didn't use any form of protection from pregnancy. I decided to check it. I confirmed, I was pregnant with one and half months. At that evening, I was eagerly waiting for him to reveal that happy news. But at evening Vivek called me and said that his father asked him to meet him urgently at Thiruvananthapuram . At first I thought to inform him through phone.But then I changed the decision, to watch his happiness with my eyes.
After five days , Vivek messaged me to, come early from hospital. I bought a cake writing" you are going to become a father.I came home and put that cake' in refrigerator and went to our room and hugged Vivek from his behind and said"I missed you Vivek, these 5 days, I was dying to see you. I have a good news for you Vivek". He took out my hand from him and turned towards me and said:" you are going to miss me baby and I have a goodnews for you. I am going to marry another girl named Janaki. My marriage is on July 10 th at tvm convention centre"..Hearing that words, I felt hotness at my womb and I couldn't control my tears:" You married me Vivek. I am your wife Vivek."Then he said" Wife? What do you think you stupid girl, I married you secretly. It was not registered. You are no one to me. O sorry, you are a good sexual pleasure for me, you are a filth Gayathri. You slapped me in front of public and this is my revenge for that. What do you think? I am in love with a filth like you?. Never ever. "
I felt my baby got breathless inside me and my stomach was churning.I snatched his shirt from the front and said to him:" Better kill me Vivek. I can't live in this world without you Vivek. I can't live without you. Better you have to kill me.
Then he said :, " Go and kill yourself. Why the hell I kill you? And better never let my name in your shit suicide"
I said : " Vivek, I can't kill myself. It's because of you. And I won't let your name in my shit"
Yes I can't kill myself, because there is a small life growing inside me. How could I kill it?
I called Divya and left his house with all my stuff and his baby inside me.