A day with my princess

Gayathri was crying on her sofa.Gayathri's POV:’Vivek ,i loved you once with all my heart.But you have broken it.I didn’t destroyed my baby.Its because of you Vivek,she is the gift given by God for loving you so dearly.what I have done to you,to play with my emotions?,I unknowingly slapped you for misbehaving with a patient,but after knowing the truth,I  asked you apology.But you are not convinced by that.You planned for a revenge by breaking my heart.Do you know Vivek,how much I cried after seeing your marriage.I was admitted in hospital after that.After five years,when my daughter came to me and told me,she met a police uncle with same as her father’s name,I shivered with fear.I warned her not to go near him.After that,I saw him checking vehicles, When he asked me about my hospital, I kept mum,because I don’t want to reveal my details. But my plan was broken by Raghav.He revealed everything .Again one day,you drop my daughter to my house.My daughter was so much influenced by you.So I speeded up my process for US visa.Yesterday I got confirmation that after two months,we can go to US.So I gave resignation notice to my hospital.On my way to home,I have an encounter with Vivek and he came to know the truth about my Vaiga..I have to leave India, as soon as possible. I can’t forgive you Vivek,for what you did to me.
Next morning,Vivek applied for one month's leave and went to Vivekananda memorial school. 
I went to Principal's office. She welcomed me .
Principal:'Goodmorning sir,Have your seat sir.
Vivek:'Ma’am ,I am here to speak about Vaiga Menon.
Pincipal:Yes ,I know,yesterday you asked me her birth certificate. Is there anything ?
Vivek:Nothing official about it Ma’am,Actually something personal. Can you please give me her personal file.
Principal:Of course sir..
Then she phoned and said bring personal file of Vaiga menon UKG B
I and Principal had some personal talks.She asked about my father.Then she requested for her husband’s transfer.
Then an attendant came inside and handed a file to her.She gave it to me.I opened it. I found my name as my father again there.Then I took photos of the entire file.
Vivek asked Principal:'Can I take Vaiga with me Ma’am. 
Principal answered shockingly:'No sir,you are not allowed to take her.Only father ,mother or guardian can take kids with her.'
Vivek replied with a smile:'Please open that file and look father’s name Ma’am? '
Principal opened the file and asked shockingly::Sir,Is Vaiga Menon,your daughter.That is grand daughter of Home minister of Narayana Menon. DR Gayathri is you wife?'
Vivek replied :Yes Ma’am, she is my daughter. A secret known to a few.Actually Gayathri is angry with me for a silly case and she took my baby away and lived secretly.So to confirm about Vaiga,I asked for Birth certificate. Now can you call Vaiga?
Principal:’Yes sir
She called some one and asked her to bring  her.After five minutes she came there.
Principle:'Vaiga baby,you father came to take you with him.
Vaiga suddenly looked at me and smiled.
Principal:'baby this is your father’
Vaiga said:How is it possible ?My father is at US.
Vivek said:'I can explain it princess.Let us Go '
Principal nodded
Vivek::Ma’am, please text me details of your husband .I will make it possible with in a week.And don’t fear about Gayathri. After all I am City Police Commissioner'.
Principal  :Sure sir
They came outside principal’s room .Vaiga said:’I have to take my bag.
Vivek:OK I also accompany you?
He took the bag in one hand and took  her in other hand and walk towards the car.
Vaiga asked:'Uncle,how you became my father?
Vivek said:'Princess,please don’t call me uncle .Call me ‘Dad'.Actually your mother took away you from me.'
Vaiga looked at me confusingly. 
I put her inside the car and drove to my house. After reaching home,I took her in the hand and entered the house.Gopi Annan came towards me and asked:'Is she our little princess ,son.?
Vivek nodded yes and went to his room with her.Vivek called Gayathri 'Gayathri,it’s me Vivek,Vaiga is with me.:
Gayathri:’Who told you to take my daughter with you.Who allowed her to come with you.'
Vivek:'She is with her father.Principal allowed her to come with me.In all the school records, her father is me.So they have no other option.’
While speaking with her,he was carrying Vaiga in other hand .Gayathri cut the phone angrily.'
Vivek told to vaiga:’Your Mumma is angry at me,for taking you with me.,:
Vaiga kissed him,He also kissed her in return. 
Vivek kept her at bed and took his laptop.He opened his laptop. Then Gopiyanna came and asked:’What you want at lunch?
I looked at my princess and asked :'what you want.’?
Vaiga :'I need chicken manjurian and fried rice.'
Gopi said:'Done princess.'
Then he went out.
I took my laptop and searched for the photos of Gayathri with me.I showed it to her.
Vivek::Did you saw any man with your mother.'
Vaiga shooked No.Then  I showed her a photo. It was a selfie.In that photo Gayathri was kissing my cheeks.
Vivek:'Look your amma is kissing me,because i am your Dad.'
Vaiga:’Yes’.
I showed many photos of me and her.After shutting down the laptop, I asked my princess:'now will you call me  Dad'
Vaiga called me:Dad
I took her in my hand and I kissed her.
After lunch,we went to a mall. We spent some fun time there.Vaiga have some fun rides.I bought her many toys and dresses.When it was 8 ,I got a call from Gayathri.She asked angrily::Where is my child?'
I replied:'You cannot make a child alone like in  puranas.It's our child,and she is with his father.'
She angrily cut the phone.
We reached Gayathri’s home by 8:30.She was angrily waiting outside the house.When I opened the gate,he dashed towards Vaiga and asked ‘How dare you roam outside with a stranger.
I said her angrily:'I am not a stranger to her. I am her father.'
Gayathri said::I didn’t speak to you.I am speaking to my daughter.'
I said::I am also speaking to my daughter.'
I went inside the house with my princess and with the gift I bought for her.I dumped the gifts there.I took my daughter and kissed her and told good bye.
Vivek said loudly:'Be ready tomorrow, we are going to meet your grandparents. We are going to Tvpm..Gayathri stood up from the chair and asked 'How can you take decision about my daughter .She is not coming anywhere.'
Vivek :'I told you,she is not only your daughter. You can’t produce a baby with your flesh and blood only.She is my daughter too.I also worked hardly to produce my daughter.'
Gayathri  looked angrily at me.Her nose became crimson red.
She said:'look Vivek,i don’t want to argue with you. My baby is an innocent girl.You are married and you may have a daughter or a son?Then why are you behind my daughter. Please don’t  break her heart too..'
Vivek said with a smile:'So that is your problem .Listen Gayathri, my married life ended in one week.We didn’t even sleep together.Then how can I have another daughter or son.'
Gayathri answered without looking at him: 'I don’t want to know about your married life.
I patted Vaiga's shoulders and said:'Be ready princess,tomorrow we are going to meet your grandparents. And we will return after three days. '
Hearing this Gayathri came towards me and asked sadly: 'Vivek ,you are trying to take my child from me?
I replied:'No Gayathri, I am trying to take you along with my child.:
Gayathri said:'It’s not going to happen. I am leaving to US with my child.'
I replied:'It’s not going to happen Gayathri. I am her father ,as per all certificates.I will go to court questioning your US entry.For a minor child ,both father and mother has equal rights,even if parents are legally married or not.The court may order for a DNA test to prove my guardianship.And the ultimate winner will be me.'
Gayathri replied:’I know Vivek,you will win every time.And you are born to win.'
Vivek said:'It was not for winning or failing. I want my daughter happy.You can’t even imagine Gayathri, how happy she was with me?Gayathri, please give a chance to me,for our daughter.  Tomorrow I am going to meet my parents with Vaiga.I need you also to accompany us.I told my amma about our child. She is eagerly waiting to meet you and our child. I am not forcing things on you.You can think well and decide.'
Then waving good bye to Vaiga,i went to my house.