Her Revelation

Vivek changed his dress. Then took his car and drove to Gayathri's house.It was ten pm.
He reached her home and rang the bell.After five bells Gayathri opened the door.When she saw him,she instantly tried to close the door.He forcefully didn’t allowed it.He pushed her and entered the house.Then he closed the door and locked it.
Gayathri asked him furiously:'What do you want Vivek? Why you entered my house.I will shout out the neighbors. 
Vivek said:'Then shout Gayathri, let every one hears it.I entered your house forcefully,so that let no other know about your fake drama ,fake marriage and fake US Husband.Then you shout.Then I can also inform others that you are a fake lady.You are an unmarried woman.'
Gayathri started crying:’Why are you doing this to me Vivek?You ruined me Vivek.You have happily done all your revenge  on me.Then also you are not satisfied.?
Vivek touched her shoulders:'Gayathri,now also you are asking me ,why i am doing this.I don’t want to ruin you.I need my daughter and her mother. '
Gayathri pushed him away and wiped her tears:'She is not your daughter, Vivek.'
Vivek said ‘Don’t lie to me Gayathri. I had her birth certificate. It has my name as her father.And I calculated,you were three months pregnant at the time of my marriage'.
She sat there and cried loudly:'No she is my daughter only.These five years I bought her up without any support.Even my mother and sister deserted me.I was alone in my fights to bought her up to this age.If I am not having a vermilion at my forehead and a thali at my neck,everyone will see me as a prostitute and call my daughter a Bastard.So I faked a US Husband story. "

Vivek came near her and wiped her tears and told:’Gayathri,i am really sorry for whatever I did to you.'
Gayathri pushed him away.She wiped her tears and said: ‘Sorry....ha ha ha.She laughed at it and continued ‘Vivek you ruined my life,you ruined my family and you ruined my everything and simpy telling me sorry. So simple Vivek, I am not that emotional fool who was blindly in love with you five years ago.I am a woman,who faced the worst side of her foolish love.I am a woman who fought with the society to give birth to a fatherless child.Now I am a mother of a fatherless child.?Do you remember Vivek, when I came there to reveal to you that you are going to become a father.But luckily, I didn’t got the opportunity to reveal that to you. Before that you revealed that all your love was fake and all that was a part of the revenge. You made me a filth Vivek.And you invited me to your marriage.If I revealed my pregnancy to you at that day,you might have became more happy that your revenge went more successful. At first I thought of suicide,as you said that day,but I can’t kill my baby,though your love to me was fake,I loved you with all my heart.So I came to your marriage .I want to view it by my naked eyes.I want to convince me,that I am only there for my baby. I want to confirm that I am carrying a baby unwanted for her father.And I hate you Vivek for all the things you did to me.I don’t even want to see you in my entire life.'
She cried uncontrollaby.
    Vivek tried to control his own tears and hugged Gayathri.
Vivek said sadly:’Gayathri I understand.I did all the wrongs to you.But for that my daughter is suffering. Do you know, how much she is waiting for her father.She desperately needed her father.'

She pushed him away.
Gayathri:' These five years I bought up my child alone.She will be used to it.And for your kind knowledge, I am going to US after two months.Single mothers are common there and my child will adjust with it."
Saying this,she walked towards the door and unlocked it and said to him :'You can go now ,Vivek.There is no point in waiting here.My daughter is sleeping, she will wake up,if I am not besides her'.
Vivek went out silently. 
Vivek reached his house.Vivek took his liquor bottle and told Gopi to bring water and ice cube.
Vivek drank it and told ‘Gopi anna ,sit near me.
He sat near him
Vivek told:'Anna you are like a father to me.Do you know, this is the most happiest and saddest day in my life'
Gopi:'tell me son'
Vivek:'Happiest thing is that I am a father of a 4 year old girl and the saddest thing is that I can’t even go near her as her father and she is calling me uncle…'
Vivek started crying.
Gopi:'I can’t understand.'
Vivek:'Today I came to know about it.Gayathri was pregnant with my child at the time of my marriage and she secretly gave birth to a cute girl.She hided her from me these years..My baby,My cute little princess. But she cannot call me father.And do you know anna,they are going to US after two months.'
Gopi:'Son,she lived with you two months isn’t it?:
Vivek shook his heads.
Gopi:'I know son,you two were involved in sexual relationship like a husband and wife. You were mad on her at that time.I knew that you can’t control your desires on her.So I left you that time,for giving you privacy.At that time Gayathri gave me two lakh rupees for my daughter’s marriage?She was a good girl.When I returned after my daughter’s marriage,I came to  hear that your marriage is fixed with Janaki,with your consent.When I asked you about Gayathri, you told me that you never loved her,but you played revenge on her.Actually I was shocked with your reply.Then on that day Gayathri came to our flat with a cake.She gave me the cake to put in the refrigerator. At that day,after meeting youshe came to kitchen. She cried a lot. When I asked her the reason,she told me that you broke her heart. She took the cake from the packet and tampered the writing in it and threw it to the waste bin.Then I saw her at your marriage. I saw her crying and running to the bathroom. After your marriage,I didn’t saw the same chemistry in you and Janaki.'
Vivek:'But now I realize annaa,I loved Gayathri deep from my heart.Even a day didn’t passed without thinking about her memories.. '
Gopi:'I know that son.Now never leave her son.'
Vivek went to the bed .Vivek’s POV:She lived with me 2 months as my wife in all aspects.She cooked for me,she washed my clothes,she cleaned my flat and she satisfied my sexual desires.We made love almost twice every day,Every morning and night I needed her.I was mad at her..Only one time she denied me that ,during her menstruation.She is the only one woman, I had a sexual relationship with.That too a happy sexual relationship.Now that gave me a adorable daughter.But I was unaware of her for long five years. It was my mistake. What have I done to her? I clearly remember the words I told her. I told her to commit suicide. She was carrying my baby at that time. She cried like a maniac that day. Vivek cried silently and said:' Gayathri, I am Sorry dear... I love you.. I love you.. and at any cost I won't miss you and our daughter..'

LOVE OR REVENGEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें