4.<FELIX>

"you're blondie is HAWNG HYUNJIN??? CEO OF PERFICIENT ENTERPRISES??? THE HWANG HYUNJIN? AS IN THE MULTI BILLIONAIRE???".

"Jisung your making him overwhelmed, not helping the case at all"
"Jeongin, han, shut up the both of you, felix its all gonna be fine-"

"Unless he finds out Felix is the one that hit him and gave him a damn concussion! He could probably fire him" said jisung, cutting seungmin sentence mid way.

"Well we have to help felix keep a low profile then" seungmin finsihed.

"Ok then operation 'help felix not get fired by his boss' is a go" said jisung rather enthusiastically. He promised to work on a better name later.

Felix signed knowing he would have to go along with this plan for now as he didn't wanted to lose such a golden opportunity as working in the current enterprises. He'll just have to suck it up and go with the flow. He just hopes the flow wouldn't be bumpy.

_
_
_
_

_
_

Felix ran his hand over his silver hair, pulling them away from his forehead. He had just gotten the confirmation email to be able to work starting from tomorrow. His mother was on call with him happily expressing how proud she was of him for achieving such a high goal. He didn't had the heart to ruin her excitement by telling his dilemmas thus he decided to keep everything to himself. For as long as he could manage. Soon after a 'longer than usual call' with his mother Felix fell on his bed. He wanted sleep to consume him faster so he wouldn't have to think what tomorrow held for him but as if mocking him no ounce of sleep would even venture near him. He lay their half the night staring at the ceiling thinking of all the worst case scenarios that could happen to him.

In all honesty he was glad he had two names one korean and one Australian. Since he was born in Australia his birth name was Felix though when he came to korea he felt out of place when koreans would pronounce his foriegn name so he changed his name to yongbok "lee felix yongbok". Even though he despised his korean name he was more than glad he had one especially considering the interviewee circumstances. He just hoped he would be able to live up to his fake identify. His future depended on it. He'd gain the experience he needed and would apply for a job in another company no one would be stupid enough to refuse a job application from an ex intern who worked at Hyunjins company. As time ticked by felix slowly got lulled into a deep slumber.

'6:45' the clock read. He was required to reach the company by 8:20. He had quite the time to freshen up, eat breakfast and hope for the best. By 8 he arrived at the company and reached the admins office where he was going to be assigned the work he was supposed to be doing. The admin officer was a man in his early 40's despite that he had whitish whisks of hair in his head resembling his old age. Upon greeting he gave felix a tour of the company it was a vast one, felix had to remember a lot of things from the cafeteria to the lounge, from the basement to the storage room. He tried cramming all places he could in his head. He didn't desired to be annoying to anyone by asking which way each room was.

The tour ended by them reaching the upper most floor. Both men stopped right infront of a huge door the nameplate on it displayed CEO glistening across a gold name plate on the side of the door, adjacent to the door handle. The door was made up of pure iron and light grey in color. The color complementing the white walls of the floor.

"Mr. Lee " the old man said turning his attention to felix " you will be working alongside Mr Hwang in his office you're required to do whatever he instructs you with alongside his secretary Madeline, you will be working as an acting secretary so if in any case scenario Madeline is not available you will do the job"

Felix had the worst luck when it came to him and this was just the beginning he knew that. A sharp inhale of breath was done by him he hoped the man wouldn't notice his uncomfortable demeanor and even if he did the man didn't question his action and left felix by the door all by himself. With shaky eyes Felix knocked on the door twice and began twisting the handle to enter when he heard an affirmation from the opposite side. As soon as his eyes laid on Hyunjin his breath got stuck in his throat hyunjin was a man of Beauty no doubt but the sudden action was done due to fear not of adornment.

With cautioned steps Felix approached the mans desk and stood infront of him. His eyes met hyunjin's and he diverted them straight away causing hyunjins eyebrows to frown. 'fuck' maybe he was being to obvious that he knew him. He had to lay low. Well to hell went that he was supposed to avoid hyunjin all he could but at the end he got to work alongside him. Simply marvelous.

"Mr. Lee" hyunjins voice penetrated the eerie silence between them. "Im assuming Mr.choi has explained what you will be doing. For starters Madeline is required to bring me coffee every morning at sharp 8:15 A.M so i expect the same. I like iced Americano. Madeline's not here yet so an ice americano for me please"

"Uh- yes sir" Felix replied obediently and sped walked his way out. Now all be had to do was remember the way to the kitchen. Why did this company even had one was beyond his comprehension. He kept repeating hyunjins order in his brain so he wouldn't mess up the first thing assigned to him. Its fine he assured himself the internship only lasts for 6 months then im free.

Six months....
Felix hoped he'd survive till then