Chapter 16 Stone

I dropped my phone in disbelief.

"What? What is it?" Ferra asked, coming out of the bathroom.

We spent the entire evening sitting outside of Fox's hospital room. Eventually, Clara came out and told us to get cleaned up, that it would be a while before we could see him. Ferra and I went back to our room to take showers and change.

"That was Mari." I said, stunned.

"What?" Ferra rushed to the bed where I was sitting.

"She must've sensed Fox was hurt, she's coming." I said, looking at Ferra.

"She's coming?"

"Yes, Ferra, she's coming here." Ferra grinned as fresh tears fell down her face.

"She's going to save him." Ferra sobbed, throwing her arms around my neck. I grinned, nuzzling my face in her neck. I couldn't help but share in her relief. Mari was our best chance at saving Fox.

"I need to go prepare the front gate for her arrival, make sure she doesn't get stopped by anyone." I said.

"Yes, yes, and I'll go back down to the hospital." Ferra spoke quickly, feeling the first glimmer of hope we've had since we returned from Ireland.

I hurried up to the patrol gate,

"Any word on the Alpha?" The patrol guards asked me.

"He's in surgery, but we have someone coming who can help him. A woman by the name of Marigold will be here in a few hours, you let her in immediately and escort her to the hospital." I ordered the patrol guards.

"Yes sir!" They replied.

"Men, this woman is your Luna." I informed them. Their eyes widened and they looked at each other in surprise.

"Understood, Gamma."