♥ forty ♥

...moment of silence for my heart that just exploded. already chapter 40 and I have good news! Or bad news depending on how you take it.

SEVEN HAS SO MANY MORE CHAPTERS TO GO!! It's not ending anytime soon! (hopefully) Anyway chapter time~

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"What problem Namjoon?" I asked, coming out of the kitchen to I could hear better.

"You're #1 trending right now." (Omg I just got a weird wave of deja vu-)

I stood, frozen. "You're joking right?" I asked, holding up a spoon I hadn't realized I still had. Taehyung shook his head, staring at his phone.

"What about me is trending?!" I asked quickly, running over to the crowd on the couch. I looked over Hoseok's shoulder. There, sitting right in front of me was a picture. Of me. It showed me walking into bighit with seven initials on my leg that any army would guess immediately.

"Oh my God..." I mumbled, cupping my hand over my mouth as the picture slowly burned itself into my mind. A seared image, tattooed to my brain.

Thoughts were rushing through my head. No one knew who I was but apparently somebody took a picture of me going to work with seven soulmate initials. That all seem to coincidentally match the BTS members names.

"Y/n? Something wrong?" Jin asked, looking up from the plates once I walked back into the kitchen.

"I'm scared Jin," I mumbled, a tear slipping from my eye as thoughts overwhelmed me like a waterfall.

What if I'm being stalked? What if saesaengs are after me? What if people find out? I'm trending already, everybody's gotta know.

Suddenly I was wrapped in a warm presence. My mind drifted into a comforting state. Pink covered my vision and the scent of flowers flowed throughout my nose.

Looking up I saw Jin, wrapped around me, his chin resting on the top of my head. I hadn't realized I had been crying until Yoongi kneeled in front of me and wiped my tears with the pad of his thumbs.

"Listen. Whatever is going on, you don't have to be scared. We're with you on everything. You have a team of 7 behind you," Yoongi assured me softly. My cries only became sniffles at his words.

These boys brought so much comfort to me and I almost pushed them away.

Pouncing forward I landed in Yoongi's arms and snuggled into his neck. His soft breathing was the only thing I could hear as the world seemed to be drowned out.

"Thank you," I mumbled quietly. He nodded before leaning back and leaving a long, delicate kiss on my lips.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"Hyung I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news or anything? But somebody who got this close of a shot of Y/n can't mean anything good," Taehyung mumbled, putting emphasis on the distance by holding his index fingers a few inches away from each other.

"I know...I've been afraid of that possibilty," Namjoon answered, his chin resting on his propped up palm.

"What? Are you suggesting Y/n is being stalked?" Jungkook's face suddenly creased in worry.

"I mean it would make sense with what happened while we were in China and then suddenly this comes out?" Jimin voiced.

Humming, Namjoon nodded but gave no vocal answer.

"Not only that, did you notice her outfit? She was wearing that on the day we came back. Whoever did it, it's a recent photo." Hoseok pointed out.

The others looked at the picture again as the maknae's eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh...hyung you're right," Taehyung mumbled, his eyes big and round.

"We need to be extra cautious. Whoever is following Y/n and trying to get their hands on her will strike again. It's inevitable," Jin stated. Namjoon nodded but still stayed silent.

"For now we should tell the media it's a photoshopped picture. Y/n might have to change her hair again," Yoongi yawned, stretching his arms.

The others nodded in agreement as they went through extra precautions.

Everything was tuned out as I flattened myself against the wall.

Okay...maybe I had been spying. What did they think? That I was just going to go to bed while they had a talk?! Hell nah. I'm just as involved in this as they are!

Now though I couldn't help but think it might have been a mistake because I was panicking big time.

One thought was circling my head, causing me to shake and stumble against the wall. I had a stalker.

That was obvious. I had no doubt. Maybe I would've thought it was a random fan if it was just the picture but it wasn't.

First the Taehyung incident. Then the Namjoon problem. And then there was the rainy day with Mr. Not-so-sneaky. And now this.

There's no way I would get this much attention naturally. It was always like me to be a little introverted and hide more than share all my secrets with the world.

Which was why fame was never an option for me. I guess I was getting a taste of what my sister always recieved.

Unlike me, she had a plan in life. A talent that all of Korea knew her for. And you better believe that kind of money snapped my mom out of her depressed slump quicker than you could say Daechwita.

My own joke made me giggle before slapping a hand over my mouth. The living room went silent as I slowly turned to face the hall.

3...

2...

"Y/n."

1...

DASHI RUN RUN RUN

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Who do you think her stalker is? 👀