Before the story starts

Before you begin reading the story please read this first.

This story is a story about a trans girl yes but it isn't just about that, it's about friendship, it's about love, it's about acceptance, it's about loosing acceptence for yourself thanks to unacceptance, and it's about regaining that acceptence, and gaining the acceptence you never had before.

I'm doing my best to not make this story flat (ex: she comes out,is accepted the end) also no offense to anyone if they do write their stories like that, I just personally want make this as accurate (as in how accurate it can be for some) as possible, as accurate as I can make it when not being in this girl's shoes and not living her life just like I do when I write my other stories.

Thank you @BoopMonster for the story idea.

I don't know how long it will take me to write this story, I will be accepting feedback and criticism -only if the criticism is constructive- on this story just like my others.

I did start this then cast the original script thingy, whatever you want to call it, away bc I didn't have any plot or planning in it, so I'm just @ ing the lovely peeps who were reading it originally so they can enjoy it on round 2! So here we go:
@CristinaMontaner

Also, if there's any triggers I fail to put warnings for, please tell me and I'll fix it as soon a possible.

Name pronunciations for in the story(just the ones I think might be difficult for some):

Fíon: F-yon

Séan: Shane (just going to clear up that the placement of the fada determines the pronounciation, e.g if it was Seán it would be pronounced Shaun)

Dante: D-ah-n-tay

By the way, if you have any ideas for a new title (the current one is just a stand in) please give it, it will be much appreciated <3

Thank you, you may begin.