Not-Blood Related? i dont care, to me you are.

(Mason's pov)

I was scared. Violet had gone into her first trance. i needed to something. I make Dyline crouch down. i climb on his shoulders and get back to the top i go over to violet.

Mason: Violet wake up! Wake up! we need you! VIOLET! WAKE UP!

Jayden: Mason it's not working. 

I looked at Violet then look at Jayden.

Mason: Go...I'll meet you there.

Jayden: But what about Violet?!

Mason: I got her...just go...

Jayden: Okay...

Jayden kissed my cheek and went down. I look at Violet, I shake her a bit. She didn't wake up...but then I heard Mckenna in my head...

Mckenna's voice in mason's head: Be paitent with her Mas...the trance takes time...talk to her...tell her to fight back.

I sigh. I grab Violetta's shoulder. I look in her white eyes.

Mason: Violet...you got this...Fight back! You're strong, Brave, and independent! You got this! FIGHT BACK! YOU HEAR ME??! FIGHT BACK!

(Violet's pov)

I heard Mason's voice echo. I knew i had to escape some how. I open the attic door. A bunch of bees fly through. I scream and fall. My nose began to bleed. I look up, i see a figure watching me. I get up and run. I tried to open every door but it was all boarded up. 

Carol: Trying to escape Violet?

I look at carol. I was scared...but that's what she wanted. i took a deep breath. She's using my fears...shes using them to take me...i think of the thing...that makes me feel the calmest. I look at her again.

Violet: Yeah...i'm sick of your ghost bullshit...

Carol: There are many exits...you won't find the real one.

Violet: Try me Bitch!

I run pass carol running to the next door, it wasn't the right one, while she was shapeshifting and chasing me, i kept opening doors. i run faster and open doors faster. I had to get there. I finally opened the right door, i saw mason. Carol was behind me.

Carol: Come on Violet...i won't hurt you! I'LL JUST TAKE YOUR SOUL AND BECOME YOU!

I flip carol off. 

Violet: SUCK ON MY NON-EXISTANT DICK, YA SON OF A BITCH!

i fall into the door but then she stops me. 

Violet: What the fuck!?!?

Carol: You think i'd let you go that easily??

I then begin floating...

(Mason's pov)

I see Violet float. I didn't know what to do! I then start yelling.

Mason: VIOLET! FIGHT BACK! PLEASE! FIGHT BACK! DON'T LET HER KILL YOU PLEASE! SHE'S WEAKER THEN YOU! YOU JUST GOTTA LET IT SHOW! PLEASE VIOLET! FIGHT BACK! PLEASE!

I begin crying, i can't lose Violet, i love her, and if lose her...i'll lose myself.

(Violet's pov)

I hear Mason screaming. I hated hearing him like that. But...it was the time...

I look up, I begin to cry, my eyes begin to bleed, my nose begins to bleed. 

Violet: Goodbye Mason...

(Mason's pov)

I see Violet still floating, but then i see her hand go up. I feel confused and scared.

Mason: VIOLET FIGHT BACK! I KNOW YOU CAN! FIGHT BACK! PLEASE!

Violets hand then Cracks, and snaps. I begin to cry more.

Mason: VIOLET PLEASE! I CAN'T LOSE YOU! VIOLET!

Violet's hand then breaks. I gasp in fear and sadness.

Mason: VIOLET PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU! I CAN'T LOSE YOU LIKE THIS! WE NEED YOU!

Violet's other hand goes up. I then just did what had to be done.

Mason: CAROL! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME! JUST LET VIOLET GO! KILL ME! PLEASE KILL ME! NOT HER! I'D DO ANYTHING FOR HER TO LIVE! JUST PLEASE LET HER GO! I'VE PRAYED EVERYDAY FOR SOMETHING BAD TO HAPPEN TO ME! SINCE THE DAY MY FAMILY...MY BLOOD-RELATED FAMILY DIED! I DON'T WANNA LIVE ANYMORE! JUST PLEASE KILL ME! NOT HER!

I cry more, hoping and praying to go that it worked...

(Violet's pov)

I couldn't believe what mason had said. He couldn't be serious, hes only 10! he doesn't deserve to die! I deserve to die and rot in hell! I forced him to play ouija board! i forced him to help! i got him into this mess! i snapped at Dyline over a small joke! I put my own boyfriend into this mess! i deserve to die! not my friends! I don't want them to be hurt. Mason cannot do this! He deserves to live more then i do...i cannot let him die like this. Suddenly Carol drops me. And i fall out the door with Mason in it.

(Mason's pov)

I see violet fall, i catch her. She was panicking badly, i hold onto her tightly and go on the ground. I held her as close to me as i could. She held onto me.

Mason: You're okay vi...i got you vi....its gonna be okay.

Violet: Mason i...i can't feel my hand!

Mason: It's okay...It's okay...we're gonna go stop her now...i swear...okay?

Violet: Okay...okay...got it..

I hugged violet tightly. She may not be my real cousin, because i'm adopted...but to me...it's like she's blood related to me...and it's like she's my real cousin.