Since the day Louis Fainted

(Mason's pov)

*slight nsfw warning*

I woke up, i heard the sound of my alarm. I quickly turn it off, i sigh. Me and Jayden after having sex decided to just sleep, i set an alarm. so we wouldn't be lazy all day. I put my head back on Jayden's chest, the sounds of him breathing made me feel...calm. I close my eyes, smiling. Jayden puts his hand on my head, stroking my hair like a sleeping cat. I loved when he did that. I look up, kissing him.

Jayden: So...thought about telling your sister?

Mason: yeah, she needs to know...

Jayden: alright, put your regular clothes on, we gotta tell Louis and Taylor.

I nod, getting up. i change my clothes, I put a blue hair clip in my hair. Jayden was already in his regular clothes. we walk out and open Louis's door walking in. what we walked in on, was not what we wanted to see.

Mason: Oh my...fucking god!

I put my head on Jayden's shoulder, covering my eyes. Jayden stares. Louis stops doing what he was doing to Taylor.

Louis:...what are you guys doing in here?

Mason: telling you our plan, BUT I WAS NOT EXPECTING TO SEE YOUR MOUTH ON TAYLOR'S...THAT'S NOT EVEN A PENIS!

Jayden:...Taylor's trans?

Taylor: Female to male yeah.

Jayden:...wow...You looked so cis-gendered i couldn't even tell!

Taylor: thanks!

Louis sighed, 

Louis: Let me and Taylor get dressed...then tell us.

Mason: Okay!

Once me and Jayden wait, Louis tells us to comeback in. We explain we wanted to go to Fiona's house, to tell her about Vladimir's curse. Louis liked the idea. Louis grabs the phone, dialing one important number. 

(Louis's POV)

I wait for her to answer the phone, then suddenly the southern accent is heard from her.

Mckenna: Mckenna Sherman, Questions, and Confessions I'll plan a session.

Louis: Mckenna...it's Louis...

Mckenna: Oh, Louis! Howdy, how you doing?

Louis:c

Mckenna: Indeed, need to talk to her? Related to Carol..

Louis:..It's more of...an Aprilson thing...i guess you could say..

Mckenna:..Hmm...let me get her...

Louis: Thanks Mckenna...

Mckenna goes to get Fiona on the phone.

Fiona: Fiona Aprilson speaking...