Their here....

(Mason's pov)

I repainted the pentagram on the floor. I stand in the middle, I look at my father, He nods. Jayden places the candles. I take a few deep breaths. I sat in the middle, legs crossed. I close my eyes. 

Mason:...I...hope....You can hear me Vladimir....I...I am gonna need you to...realize...we will end your stupid curse for good...because....YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!

The candles then go out one by one. I open my eyes, I get a feeling in the back of my head, neck and spine....I stare in front.

Mason: Their here....

A creak of the floor is heard.

(Jayden's pov)

I take a glance behind me...Vladimir was behind us...staring at the back of Mason...Her pastel blue vest, her white shirt, Her pink skirt, her short brown hair that she refuses to grow out. 

Vladimir:..You've gone so long..without such a great kill...So many great choices....Louis...Joshua...Jamie....Monica....Taylor...So fucking many! And you chose none...murder runs in the family.....i made that promise..."For each and every new Aprilson who is born....a part of me will grow with them...and they will kill many from this forsaken towns!" AND THEN WHAT DID THEY DO?!? THEY HUNG ME?!?! AND BURIED ME AND MY HAND THAT I WILL FOREVER NOT HAVE! I WILL NEVER HAVE THAT HAND EVER AGAIN! NEVER NEVER NEVERRRR!

Judith:...Never say...Never...

(Mason's POV)

I turn around...I see her...Judith!

Mason: Judith!

Judith:...Macie!....

She then looks at Vladimir with a serious face.

Judith: You said you'd never get...THIS?!

She says as she pulls out the missing hand. Vladimir smiles...like he was full of relief.

Vladimir: Perfect..Now...all you need to do is-

Judith: I'm not doing anything...until you leave Mason's head....Or else...she'll fail to get those kills...and then the witch...WILL NEVER. Live on...

Vladimir:...Really...Well....then...I guess then I'll just have to make a kill...Myself...

Judith: What?

Vladimir death glared Judith...I then Became full of anger...until i hear footsteps...I knew those footsteps...i could determine their mood....They...were...panic...and...the sound of those shoes....oh no...It's...It's....