A PLAN FOR STOPPING VLADIMIR APRILSON

(LOUISE'S POV)

I was setting a board for our plan, Jayden wanted to make it, He says it's one of his skills. I finished setting it up, I go over to the group of kids. 

Louise: Boards ready...

Jayden grabs a marker and walks over.

Jayden: Okay...so we could prevent Mason from having a trance or...murder version of a burst out? That way Vladimir won't get his kills...once we get Vladimir out of her head...We can...Maybe do something that can relate to his grave?

Louis: Like we did with Carol?

Jayden: Yeah! like we buried the board...maybe he has a bone that needs to be buried...or...an item...

Louise:...Their Hand...

They all look at me.

Louise: When they died...they lost their hand...

Jayden: So..Is Vladimir a He or They? Or..both?

Louise: They...their pronouns are known as he/him because in 1666...being Nonbinary wasn't normal. You were a boy or a girl....Vladimir wasn't any...They were a person.

Jayden: Got it...well...where would their hand be buried?

Louise: Hell if I know...But just know...Mason get's a hold of that hand, He might still be in her head...but that's when he starts to transfer to someone else...Aprilson or not...He'll go to them...Especially if they have quite the traumatic past..

Jayden:...But..Murder runs in the Aprilson family...

Louise: It does...But when he goes to someone who isn't an Aprilson....He kills them...

Jayden:...How

Louis the lifted his head.

Louis: He cracks their bones one by one...and then to finish it...he breaks your jaw and neck...then boom...your dead...

Jayden stared.

Jayden: Is it true Louise?

Louise: It is...

Jayden: Well in that case...we'll need more help...

Louise: Well...we have what you guys call youselves the...super.....Mason what is it again?

I look at Mason, She was writing on papers, she's been doing that for sometime...I sigh. 

Louis: It's "The Super Natural Bois" Replace Y with an I, Mr. Aprilson

Louise: Thanks, Louis..

Louis: No problem.

Louise: We got you super natural bois...My Eldest Daughter and her Wife...Taylor's sister...And..This random girl...

Monica:...Really? Random Girl? And this whole time carol was real!?

Everyone (Except: Mason, Judith and Monica): Yes.

Monica: This is a lot to take in...and now...Mason is also cursed by her dead ancestor...

Louise: Indeed..

Monica:...Oh my god...

Monica looks at Louis.

Monica: Louis...I'm so sorry for never believing you...

Louis: That was months ago, it's okay.

Monica: Okay...

I look at Mason, She was no longer writing, she put notes in letters. 

Louise: Sweetie...what are those letters?

Mason gets up, and hands one to everyone, even Monica.

Mason: If Vladimir Kills me...read them....

Jayden:...We won't let him kill you...

Mason: I know...but incase he does...

Jayden:...Well besides everyone we have here...any suggestions for people who can help?

Louis's eyes then lit up, Light a light bulb lit up in his brain.

Louis: I know!

He grabs his bad and pulls out a pyramid shaped object. He put in a special code, the top opened up. Suddenly it looked like he froze.

Louise: What is he doing?

Taylor: He's visiting someone....Someone who's dead...

(LOUIS'S POV)

I walk around the black void.

Louis: CAROL!

I then hear the sounds of music...I follow it, and notice a door with a heart on it, I open it, and see Carol Drawing. I knock to get her attention. She looks up at me, She beamed.

Carol: Louis!

She gets up, running over to me, I kneel down with open arms, She hugs me tightly.

Carol: I missed you so much!

Louis: Missed you too, sorry i haven't been able to visit, busy week.

Carol: It's okay I understand.

I look at Carol.

Louis: Carol...I need your help..

Carol stared.

Carol: Who's working with you.

I name everyone who was working with me.

Carol: Got it...I'll be there.

Suddenly flash before my eyes....