2

Sky White Pov:

Sky White
Pov:

My girls took me out for dinner and this fine nigga came up to me we had good times with each. Von and Durk are getting on my nerves I just only want the money nothing else.

"Do get any nigga"He asked me.

"Nah I don't but you could be mine," I said kissing him.

"Mmm I liked that baby girl," He says to me.

"Sky what the hell you doing," Say asked me.

"Girl mine your fucking business," I said pushing her then she punched me in the eye hard.

"You fucking around with my brothers that shit's not even cute," She says.

"Y,o who she mess with"He asked say.

"My brothers Durk and Von" Say said and he got up and walked away from me.

"Watch when get to the fishy bitch" Say threw a glass of wine at me.

They not going even leave me because I got bbl done and not going to find anybody better than me.

"Sky see know those men killers around her in Chicago"Queen says.

"Whatever hoe," I said getting go home to sleep.

A few hours later...

I saw Durk and Von waiting with Say looking if she want to fight me.

"This what we do now lil folks," Von says evilly laughing.

"Whatever she tells you trying to break up over a relationship, "I said fake crying.

"Nah go play that game for the pussy ass boy u were kissing hoe ass," Durk says.

"Fuck bitch ass up never get any girl better than me, "I said.

"Sky girl find a girl going love them more and be their soulmate need check with to doctor on those STDs," Say says making me get embarrassed.

"Trying to have sex with us just give out Std to everybody then, "Durk said.

"Say should worry about my cousin fucking your husband," I said laughing then she punched me in the eye.

"Tell your cousin she can have him, "Say says.

"Get fuck out our house whore" Von pushed me.

"My things," I said.

"You didn't but those we did get the stepping"Von and Durk said at the same time.

It was raining hard say pushed me again making me stumble down the staircase.

"They lose real woman acting if not coming back to me, "I said then called one of their apps Five.

"I need a place to stay," I said knowing my family won't let me in from stealing money.

Author-
Sky got put out...

Say told Von and Durk...