37

Milan Harris Pov:

Milan Harris
Pov:

It have been two months von and durk are still in the coma everyday I come here make sure they both getting cleaned cause not having my babies stinking up in the bed.Also have a lil baby bump it's so cute.

"Hi gurl"The nurse greeted me.

"Hey"I waved to her.

"Bitch have some tea for you"She says popping her gum.

"I found out my man messing with this hoe who got pregant by another nigga but broke up with him talking about never find anybody better than me"She tells me.

"Unt that nigga need reality check"I said.

"Same bitch come here everyday killing her own kids"She says now I was shock as hell.

"Boo I see later let go to my babies"I said walking away.

"Milan those yours husband's"She yelled at me I laughed at her.

I walked into the room both them was laying there as if they was in peace.Hope they come back to me but happy they are safe nobody can't hurt them.

I sat down beside their bed.

"I know u could here me want let know that love y'all so much and we going have baby soon"I said.

"Good morning"Doctor says.

"While dayvon seem he be waking up anytime and also durk too"He said.

"Ok thank you"I said layed on the bed watching christmas movies.

God watch over us don't let any harm come to us just push that way if asking for to much wake up people love next to me give them another chance see their kid.Amen

Author-Milan is real one

Nurse gave us some tea but who is the gurl...