7

Dayvon Bennett
Pov:

I took quick glance at everybody seeing people dancing over even trying get to our section mostly hoes that got lil piece cholthing on they body bitches need fix there leaning ass wig.

"Y'all got any henny"I asked over crew.

"Yea here"He said hand to me.

"Let's us tap the bottle"Booka says and we all did.

"We got King Von and Lil Durk out here tonight in the club with the OTF crew"Dj says played our new song Back Again.

We rapped the song people was rocking with it others was taking pictures with us.After that they was playing Megan music.

"Isn't the girl from the mall"Crew pointing out her friend hyping her up shaking her ass on dude with green hair.

"Milan in the building fuck it up sis"Dj says.

"Tae extra"I heard say.

"Bitch trying be like those guys in Jamaica throwing those girls"He said.

"Rose why taking off your heels"We was all looking at her.

"Lex if shaking ass with this my feet going hurt"She said.

"My good sis drunk"He said.

"Oh shit my song Cardi B:Backin It Up she was dancing to it and nigga got behind her.

"Nigga back up"Durk says.

"Didn't know she was yours"He said walking way.

"Why u ruin my fun"She says pouting.

"Mamas u ours"I said holding her waist.

"Y'all cute"Milan says.

"Yo we taking her home"I said to her friend.

"Wassup my name tae and do as y'all plz because see nigga waiting for me"He said hugging her and the other friend rolled her eyes.

Author-Oop they claimed our sis...