27

Dayvon Bennett
King Von
Date Night
Pov:

  I'm that nigga that never worried about any girl only my family members but milan just change my whole world fuck use to kill people show wasn't sacred of anybody.

"Mamas when first every talked you told me I'm had great heart aways down on myself shit nigga did bad things but milan you showed me different promise love you for every because you my lil thug"I said ksiing her pulling out the promise ring we brought.

"Y'all didn't have do all that"She hugging us.

"Naw we had show people you ours"I said kissing her.

"My babies showed out for me"She sliming at us.

Few hours-

"Fuck daddy right there"I was fucking her shit up it was wet nigga moaned so many times.

"Mamas nasty slut"She slimed with durk cum all over her face.

"Come here pretty ride yo dick"Durk said she hop on him was in her tip toes she looked back at me twerking on in to.

"Baby better stop"I said slapping her ass pulled blunt out durk had her doggy style.

"Daddy please"She said squirtering everywhere.

I eat her pussy shit was whole meal for me...

"Get on that bed fuck your self while daddies watch"Durk smacked her ass hard.

"We got freak"I said she called out names fell right to sleep.

"Let's go clean up"Durk picked her up.

"Mommy was a good girl"I said sucking on her breast she woked up kissed both of us...

liked by @kayflock and 1mil others
@KingVon-My life is a crazy story

Author-Aww they promise milan and got spicy up in there....