29

Von & Durk Pov:

Von & Durk
Pov:

We at the studio coming up with some new music look what the cat fucking cat dragged in lexa walking in with asian bad hip ass.Lexa was sliming mad hard when she seen us asian doesn't even know her friend is made fake.

"Get fuck out"Durk says pushing them out.

"Unt we taking pictures act like u invited us send to your gurl"Lexa says.

"Folks really think our wife believe that shit don't make me call her up here"I said already check up on her but asian looked scared when talk about milan.

"We ain't sacred of her"Asian says laughing.

"Bitch please your ass had big knot of your head sis came home with clean face"Booka says showing everybody the video tae took after dragged asian across the room.

"Naw babygurl did y'all shit in"Durk laughed.

"Whatever want my rounds"Lexa says text milan come to the studio to meet us these hoes about be hospital after she finish with them.

Few hours-Milan walked in seen lexa first never in my life jump so quick up milan punched her in the face twice kept going everybody came to our studio taking videos asian try grabbed milan hair but me and durk pulled this bitch wig off milan bang her head on the floor swing on her three times.

"Bitch try again never see light again"Milan says blood was gushing out both of them had to hold milan close cause she mini version of us.

"Baby calm down"Durk kissed her meech pushed asian way from when try walk out the door.

"Hope die hoe like your fuck ass sister"Lexa says.

"Naw that isn't my sister hoe u be first one dead bitch keep playing with me"Milan accent came out.

Milan told us her sister did her mother wrong when she had cancer kept hitting on her but the pimp she was with killed her fuck on lexa who caught eggs.

"I get sky on u"Lexa still going on being child vocie.

"Plz get her love do same way did y'all two bitches think they can fight me by myself by hoe go check out that red pussy of yours"Milan laughed mupow was crying.

"Naw bitch is red down there fuck with a pimp who don't have money"Lil mama says to her.

"Oh asian she was the one got u job that day boo and try get people kill don't trust fishy hoes"Milan showed video lexa talking to the oops on 64th.

"U told me in was milan lexa why"Asian holding her jaw.

"Causes wanted von from u"Lexa says asian pushed lexa to the glass door both of them got dragged out by grauds.

"Sis beat ass today"Booka side hugged her.

"Naw babies had me run her in my slippers fast"Milan kissed us.

"Mmm"We said laying on her belly.

"What y'all doing for your brithday"Mupow asked.

"Shit we don't know"Durk said looked at milan who slimed at us.

Author-Lexa & Asian got beat up found out she fake....More drama coming soon...

What to artist want in poly,male character alone cause have a girl for them...